cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake buyers buying just to give negative feedback

india-online-shop
Community Member
My ebay ID is india-online-shop
A buyer "srinivaspune " bought a item on 20/12/2009 just four days ago ( item number 260525143845 Paisapay ID 25742583440 )
We shipped the product through Gati couriers www.gati.com vide AWB number 598951425 which can be tracked on website .

Buyer gave us negative feedback "i havent recieved the product, i purchased 20 days before but stil i dint recive"

will ebay help me to get this Fake buyers feedback removed .
If i go through community court it will take atleast one month and my sale will suffer
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

india-online-shop
Community Member
The buyer is not replying to my messeges nor he replied to ebay community court . he acknowledge teh receipt in paisapay but feedback is still negative .
Request any expereinced seller to guide me what to do now . my sale is suffering
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

@india-online-shop...

Just open a case in CC and the needful will be done. It is very good he is not replying because if a buyer does not reply then I vote in favour of the other party. *************************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

india-online-shop
Community Member
I have already applied in commumity court .I request court jury members to help me
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

seems like another case of fake user id created by buyers just to play around / provide negative feedback / raise the auction price insanely so that genuine users can't buy.
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

tauzyshaikh
Community Member
Hi,
I am new to Ebay i would like to share my inputs in your ccase the Id of the person who booked says Pune and the Product he is asking to deliver is to AP what i could get through the trail here is some one is trying to fool you nothing else. I am waith you! someone is not likeing your growth, dont worry everything will fall in place.
Regards
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Ebay should implement with immediate effect that new buyers cannot give feedback till they have received 10 feedback from sellers.

This will have a big effect on of ebay and all fake id creators will disappear for good.

There are many such small things which ebay.in can do but is not interested in doing.

.....Your comments please. *************************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
That was a good suggestion Raj Electronics.Also there must be some way to rate the buyers also.
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks . You rightly said there are lot of small things which can help a lot. Good suggestion.. But are there any takers? What I feel is that if ebay becomes a safe environment for both buyers( by not getting cheated) and sellers( getting protected) EBay is sure to grow.
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Sorry but I am noticing that india-online-shop is no longer a registered user.. Is everything OK ????
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

I came to know today that even shipper_material (ebay merchandise supplier) is no longer a registered user on ebay.....What happened ebay and now how do we get our ebay merchandise material ??????
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply