cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake buyers buying just to give negative feedback

india-online-shop
Community Member
My ebay ID is india-online-shop
A buyer "srinivaspune " bought a item on 20/12/2009 just four days ago ( item number 260525143845 Paisapay ID 25742583440 )
We shipped the product through Gati couriers www.gati.com vide AWB number 598951425 which can be tracked on website .

Buyer gave us negative feedback "i havent recieved the product, i purchased 20 days before but stil i dint recive"

will ebay help me to get this Fake buyers feedback removed .
If i go through community court it will take atleast one month and my sale will suffer
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

ratnachhaya
Community Member
Buyer with zero feedback who never pay and never reply. I have at least 5 such purchases every month and all I am able to do is wait for 7 days then open "non payment case" and wait seven days and then close case and relist item.

Most of such buyer claim "they will send DD or MO or Bank Transfer" right after purchase and then stop replying.

I am fortunate that I do not received negative so far but clock will tick and I will be in trouble just like you any time.

P.S. Just this month, I sold a vintage watch and buyer wrote me dozen mail that he was busy, his bank have problem, he sent DD, then gave DD number and lastly he will ask his sister to pay and pick up which never happened. I never received payment and never got reply from him afterwaords....what I will do but blame myself.
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@ratnachhaya...

Look you cannot have your cake and eat it too. In your case you can very easily avoid all the headaches if you have paisapay as the only payment mode but you have chosen other payment modes too so its your choice of headaches versus more money, you have made your choice.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi,
The common practice at ebay US is to unregister nonpaying multiple items buyer.
Ebay india rather encourages this practice.
How does ebay india mean to protect seller?Innocent seller has to suffer.
I have reduced my listings from 700 to 300.
I propose definitely to reduce further more drastically.
Who suffers?
My honest Indian buyers ofcourse.Now I suggest them to go for global easy buy.
How sad!
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 23 of 23
latest reply