cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Powership And Excess Weight Issue

Hello, On June 15th, I had received an order for Intel processor and powership had assigned Fedex for order delivery, delivered on 17/6/2016 (AWB# 783364954834). Actual chargeable weight for this product is 500 gms, but I was charged for 5 kg weight, after that I reported it on "Excess weight" (powership panel). I never received any mail from ebay regarding that "Excess weight" issue and now I'm not seeing that entry on "excess weight" list, in fact, out of 13 I'm seeing only one entry. I talked with ebay powership guy today and he told me that, I will have to send mail on "inlogistic" for getting that data. Earlier "Excess weight" used to show the list of resolved/unresolved issues, I don't know why ebay powership making things difficult, is anybody seeing this issue with ebay powership panel "Excess weight" board. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: BLUEDART SHIPMENT NOT UPDATED ON SOLD WITH PAISAPAY PAGE STATUS WITH ITEM DELIVERED

I am facing the same issue, items not getting automatic confirmed as delivered. 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Re: BLUEDART SHIPMENT NOT UPDATED ON SOLD WITH PAISAPAY PAGE STATUS WITH ITEM DELIVERED

Yes for 2 weeksnone of my items marked as delivered by Bluedart. Have complained 3 to 4 times through phone and also written mails. No this has happened before also.  They wont solve it. It will go to paisapay review and your payment will delay upto a month 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

It will show as Pending PaisaPay Review after delivery deadline and after that it will take 2 weeks to finish the stupid review. And then after that 14 days later u will get paid. So basically 4-5 weeks. I complain many times no responsibile answers given

Message 13 of 13
latest reply