Ebay India May Not Relaunch

I know that several of us have been told my ebay support that website will be relaunched. However I have also noticed that a large number of sellers have been told otherwise. Which means that what seller support is telling us is more of guess work than anything else.

I did a little research and the CEO of Flipkart in his email to employees clearly mentions that he want to smoothly migrate ebay sellers and buyers to the new Platform they are launching. In most likelihood it means that ebay is not coming back. Even if it coming back, we are being migrated to Flipkart's new platform.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Ebay India May Not Relaunch

When will back in india ?
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

When will be relaunch in India
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

jj2u
Community Member
Any outcome of relaunch of eBay??.. appox date, any new developments?
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

If by chance ebay relaunch again they need to learn from their mistake.Any companies backbone is CS and its very important to have a quality CS staffing.

Their big mistake was to select a substantial third party for CS service. Arvato was the mistake they made which caused hassle to lot of seller's

Further going with flipkart was a blunder company who's loss rate is 3 times its growth rate

Regards

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

youminec
Community Member
ebay india contract with flipkart was for 2 years test ebay india will be back as the period of 2 years is over may be in 2020
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

rora-3533
Community Member
Guys any update on eBay.in relaunch ??
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Ebay INDIA should come back? I do not know, why are they not launching.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply