Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

KYC Verification error

hi its been 15 days since i am trying to update my KYC with all the relative documents uploading, but it keeps showing KYC INCOMPLETE in Red. i am not able to list anything due to the restriction. i have all the details Like GST,PAN, IEC etc request ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

KYC documents not being accepted for listing on EBAY.COM

I am trying to list my products on ebay.com however it keeps asking me to submit my KYC documents on Ebay.in I have submitted the KYC documents and GST details on ebay.in multiple times but its not being accepted and it keeps prompting me to update K...

Delivery problem

I want to buy iPhone 6s .when I go for checkout it shows product is not deliverable to mp, India why ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery problem

I want to buy iPhone 6s .when I go to check out it shows product is not deliverable to mp, India why ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

KINDLY SEND ME SAMPLE OF business letter-head TO COMPLETE KYC

HI , RES. EBAY MEMBERS I WANT TO CHANGE MY BANK DETAILS IN PAISA PAY FOR THAT I NEED SOME DOCUMENTS TO KYC, I ARRANGE ALL DOCUMENTS , BUT I NOT HAVE FOLLOWING DOCUMNET For bank accounts belonging to Sole Proprietors we would need two more documents i...

GST registration as individual

Hi, has anyone tried registering as an individual on the GST site? The first form asks for "Legal name of business (as on PAN card)". Obviously as an individual selling a couple of used items a month I don't have a business! So do individuals have to...

Vendor registration

helloi am an indian. In vendor registration form need gst and pan no. But outside india selling gst is mandatory or not? because my gst bank account and paypal bank accout is different. so what i shall i do? in vendor registration which bank account ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping International from India

Hi, which logistics service is best to use while shipping from india to consumers in USA, united kingdom, europe, Canada, etc? please let me know some options, eg: fedex, dhl etcThese are the big logistics companies, but i find that their shipping ch...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can an Indian sell to Ebay international??

Whenever i type in the address bar http://www.ebay.com it automatically redirects to http://ebay.in Can an indian seller sell to ebay international? in ebay india, while selling an item, i see, not the dollar option, but the rupees option. Does that ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My PaisaPay Remittence Still On Hold

It Has Became Useless To Chat With Costomer Representatives, Talk On Phone Or Even Creating Complain Topics In Discussion Forum. My PaisaPay Remittence Is On Hold Fro Last 15-20 Days. Though I have Provided All The POD's For The Asked PaisaPay Id's ....

Ebay India May Not Relaunch

I know that several of us have been told my ebay support that website will be relaunched. However I have also noticed that a large number of sellers have been told otherwise. Which means that what seller support is telling us is more of guess work th...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.