My PaisaPay Remittence Still On Hold

junaisha1983
Community Member
It Has Became Useless To Chat With Costomer Representatives, Talk On Phone Or Even Creating Complain Topics In Discussion Forum.

My PaisaPay Remittence Is On Hold Fro Last 15-20 Days. Though I have Provided All The POD's For The Asked PaisaPay Id's .. I have Mailed The Documents On 31st July 2008 From Mail ID : Junaisha2005

Inspite Of Requesting Ebay Costomer Representatives On Chat Again & Again, And Even Complaining In The Discussion Forum, No Action Is Taken... Well This Is The 2nd Time I created The Topic With Same Problem And I Am Fed UP With Those Replies By Ebay.

Please.. I Request Ebay To Review And Release My Remittence.. I Have Been Honest To Ebay And I Hope The Same For Me.

Now Please Dont Just Give Replies For My Satisfaction. REPLY Only If Its Gonna Be Done.. I Was Being Told To Wait For 24 Hours. I Think I Have Waited More Than 15 Days.

Regards
Aisha MS
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My PaisaPay Remittence Still On Hold

ace_8551
Community Member

Their customers know that the facilitation provided by <a href="https://acemoneytransfer.com/">ACE money is best and their rates are competitive from</a> the services available normally in the market. Fortunately, they are serving in more than 90 countries globally.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply