Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY MAKES MISTAKES, DOES NOT RECTIFY THEM ... IT EVEN STEALS YOUR PICTURES

ppjewellers
Community Member
Checkout the link provided below

http://pages.ebay.in/sellercentral/sellbycategory.html

The gold ring image shown on the left is my picture. You can see my listing for item number 5017404663 it’s the same ring, if you look closely the image is same.

EBAY DOES VERO APPLY TO YOU??

I know no one from ebay will reply to this post because when they are wrong they do not answer the post. Guys have some guts to answer back.

Surjeet Kakkar
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

avertek_infosys
Community Member
OK thats your picture but how does ebay using it harm you? In a way thay are promoting your item. Baazee team used my pictures many times but it did not make any difference. If another seller starts using it it does feel bad I agree..
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
That image no way promotes my items. If a seller dose this he can be suspended under VERO policy. I just want to know that why is it so that ebay itself does not follow its policy.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

avertek_infosys
Community Member
Hi Mr Kakkar. I agree Ebay is not promoting your specific items but they are using the image to promote the catagory in which you are selling.

Moreover I am not sure VERO is as effective in India as in other countries. i just hope someone form ebay answers this..
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co-Merchant,

Well we feel that this is too harsh on EBAY...They are doing their Job in Promoting things in best possible way...THIS IS NO VOILATION.

Pl. read our entire analysis on this in our earlier responcesd to your similar post on different community link. :

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=100001480&tstart=0&mod=1122571726882

The Cyberwiz

Anmol Kreations

Anmol Sparkys
Message 5 of 5
latest reply