Beware, Fradulent Seller

o0o_homer_o0o
Community Member
All,

I came across a seller called vivekhanna on e-bay who made false claims about his product and simply refused to honor his promised deliverables.

The item in question was a BOXED PACKED NOKIA 7610 (with national warranty and bill). The seller claimed to be selling the item WITH national warranty and bill and when he was explicitly asked about this, he replied in the affirmative. I kept bidding higher and higher and when I finally won the auction the seller mailed me on my personal email id, gave me his personal mobile number and asked me to call him. I made an STD call to him, in which he clearly told me that he WILL NOT sell the mobile with bill and national warranty on the winning price. In his words, he also dared me to inform the e-bay authorities and said that they would "kick me out".

I still gave him the benefit of doubt thinking that he may not have good communication skills. But I'm not going ahead with this transaction any which way. This seller has already got some negative feedbacks and now his behaviour is even more untrustworthy.

The only way I'll pay for this item is through COD (Cash/Cheque on Delivery). I'm not that big a fool to go through with this transaction knowing the history of a potentially fraudulent seller.

Kindly stay away from this guy.

Thanks,
o0o_homer_o0o.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0