Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

How do I REMOVE SERVICE from the fourth page of Selling item

I just cannot get the Remove Service on the 4th page of Selling . I just want to ship items by one mode of shipping and I am getting all three and I cannot remove the other two. After I click on the 'Will Ship to India I get three options in red ink ...

Courier Service

Helloo Guys! I am new to ebay, registered here sellinm gmy products. Kindlyt suggst me a good courier for prompt delivery & lesser rates. I shall be shipping from AGRA . Preeti

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error All Over - Search Engine Not Working!

This is to bring attention to Baazee Site makers that Search Engines are not working at all..We've created a Listing of Panasonic GS15 Camcorder and put in the Featured Listing giving 400Rs....Now when we put the Keyword 'GS15' in the Search on the F...

Nigerians creating a menace.

Hi! I have had my laptop bought on ebay 4 times in 5 days and all the time is was a fraud Nigerian. They also get my address when they buy it. Then they try to create a menace. And I have to keep on filing negative remarks and wait to file an unpaid ...

how to accept draft or cheque????

Hi. i'm new to selling, and i wanna ask how to eccept a cheque or draft. where will it be sent. if it will be sent at my address, then how will the ebay fees be charged? pl. help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware, Fradulent Seller

All, I came across a seller called vivekhanna on e-bay who made false claims about his product and simply refused to honor his promised deliverables. The item in question was a BOXED PACKED NOKIA 7610 (with national warranty and bill). The seller cla...

EBAY MAKES MISTAKES, DOES NOT RECTIFY THEM ... IT EVEN STEALS YOUR PICTURES

Checkout the link provided below http://pages.ebay.in/sellercentral/sellbycategory.html The gold ring image shown on the left is my picture. You can see my listing for item number 5017404663 it’s the same ring, if you look closely the image is same. ...

Internation Listing Fees --- Why ??

Why r we charged for international fees on Ebay.in ?? In Baazee we have never been charged for this. Believe me if Ebay provides international listing free then there will b more gains to Ebay too and it will also promote sellers to sell their produc...

Removal of two Boards

Hello Everybody, It's been great to see the increase in usage of the Community boards by our members to interact with each other, and with eBay. However, we have noticed that there are some boards that are not being used by our members, and we would ...

Authenticity of product descriptions listed by sellers

Dear All I would like to suggest that for second hand products being listed on this site, the photographs attached should be of actual product condition and not one that is copied from various websites (which shows the products new and fresh). Althou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A VERY SHOCKING INCIDENT- PAISAPAY PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAIL NOT RECEIVED

Subject : A VERY SHOCKING INCIDENT- PAISAPAY PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAIL NOT RECEIVED We are a sincere seller who wants to give out a world class service to our buyers, we believe in having a 100% satisfied clients and to do this we do anything we coul...

all the fuss about feedback !

all the fuss about sellers not happy with the present feedback system and what is proposed ! how about simply putting some of the most dedicated sellers with a continuous honest track record be marked by the ebay team as SPECIAL SELLERS ... ofcourse ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.