cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest cheap and reliable courier options?

thewisdomcart
Community Member
Hi,

I recently started selling books on Ebay, and while I have received a decent response, I am having a bit of difficulty in finding a good, cheap and reliable courier service.

I have mostly been using Professional Courier till now, but my experience has been similar to other ebay sellers. ( the price is ok, but they have already lost one parcel, and the delivery is almost always delayed..)

Have just switched to Blaze-flash, but don't think they are too reliable either. ( But they seem ok for now)

Can anyone recommend some other services? Not sure, if i can afford to pay more than Rs. 30-50/- per book in courier fees.

Thanks,
Regards,
Mehul Jain
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Can anyone suggest cheap and reliable courier options?

I send my client an parcel contents of 6 wallets & he says he has got only 4 wallets I have used DTDC for it even the cover is not torn DTDC is also denying how do we prove ? There are chances that the client is not being true where do we sellers go ? Please sellers say something about it ?
Message 21 of 37
latest reply

I have just started selling articles on Ebay. Working out of home and my comany is not resgistered. Will i get cooperate account with DTDC or any otehr courier comapny and discounted rates 

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

Don t depend on one ,

Get quotations from some,

then let all get some orders from you, 

observe their services and support,

the local person i.e franchisee needs to be cooperative.

Powership is also convenient, if u have completed 30 transactions,go for it.

Priority customer support is given to centralised accounts ,like ebay.

Message 23 of 37
latest reply

You don t need any corporate account @DTDC
Just let them know your business, they will quote a rate for domestic & within state & local delivery.
I agreed @Rs 40 domestic flat.
With pickup service.
Message 24 of 37
latest reply

even i am in search of courier partners but all the couriers(bluedart/dtdc etc quoting)  rs70  or above  😞

dont know  how will i manage with such i shipping rates

@stylecy2013 wrote:
@You don t need any corporate account @DTDC
Just let them know your business, they will quote a rate for domestic & within state & local delivery.
@I agreed @Rs 40 domestic flat.
With pickup service.

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

k.k0075
Community Member

Try SAMAGRA Couriers,

www.ksamagra.com/logistics/

Message 26 of 37
latest reply

Just post your courier requirement to ShippingExchange.com to get lowest courier rates from the best courier companies worldwide.

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

The best for indian for small online bussiness is indian postal service  .. am using its low cost & fast shipping for all major cities in india.. 

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

DTDC should be cool

Message 29 of 37
latest reply

thts a bloody lie, i waited for 1 week and the parcel was 1km away from me.. both of these dear** people have bitchy atitude.

i ordered for a phone from chennai to calicut. it was half a days journey. ordered on 16th and i got the item in 10days time 8 day to be precise.

and similar thing happend with a charger. but it was from gujrat it took 10days to reach and i had to call them countless times and in da end i went to their office and pick it up

Message 30 of 37
latest reply