cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest cheap and reliable courier options?

thewisdomcart
Community Member
Hi,

I recently started selling books on Ebay, and while I have received a decent response, I am having a bit of difficulty in finding a good, cheap and reliable courier service.

I have mostly been using Professional Courier till now, but my experience has been similar to other ebay sellers. ( the price is ok, but they have already lost one parcel, and the delivery is almost always delayed..)

Have just switched to Blaze-flash, but don't think they are too reliable either. ( But they seem ok for now)

Can anyone recommend some other services? Not sure, if i can afford to pay more than Rs. 30-50/- per book in courier fees.

Thanks,
Regards,
Mehul Jain
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Can anyone suggest cheap and reliable courier options?

renukneth0
Community Member
Hai , i have a small doubt i am planning to start a business of selling artificial jewellery bt I don't know how to send the products to the customer is courier the best option if so what should be the mode of payments cod or others,,, plz suggest
Message 31 of 37
latest reply

ttami91911
Community Member

Blue dart is the best courier service in India. Professional courriers in case of south India.

E-commerce websites eBay plans to use their own delivery systems in future.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

ronajai442
Community Member
Try Indian speed post which is fast and cheapest courier service in India and it also provide tracking facilities in it.
Message 33 of 37
latest reply

setbig9
Community Member
Muje bahot problem ho raha he i Salle toshiba microsdhc memory card price rs249 courier charge is 410 i call i very sad help me pls 8000418654 call me pls help me pls
Message 34 of 37
latest reply

hkum9612
Community Member
Dtdc not good ruler area & india post is good
Message 35 of 37
latest reply

yes, Speedpost is cheapest but not so reliable. Your item can go missing with no trace forever. You file complaint and other things but all will go on deaf ears. Use speedpost or any IndiaPost service if your item is not expensive, and you can bear if it goes missing.
Message 36 of 37
latest reply

pa-9205
Community Member

Webparex courier services has come up with all price details under one roof.Users can login and compare all the best prices across the world.

visit:https://www.webparex.com

Message 37 of 37
latest reply