CHARGEBACK .. ??

Hi all !:)

i have submitted documents regarding chargeback for the paisapay id : PAISAPAY ID 23861152462 on 23 April 2009 and for PaisaPay ids :23771615722 & 23775784984 on dated 26 April 2009. Till now no Amount hasbeen credited to my account and no reply from Ebay.

But a New Chargeback hasbeen Gifted to me Today for PAISAPAY ID :23888417132.stating the reason " No Cardholder Authorization"

the buyer's id is : mdzaheer83_123

this kind of chargeback are the huge loss to all sellers at Ebay India.

then what kind of verification from ebay is doing, when a buyer making payment through Credit card and after a couple of months the sellers account is Debited saying "CHARGEBACK RECOVERED"

: - can anybody from ebay plz what is the actual time
period for chargeback amount to revert ?

: - is There any solution for this ?

: - shouldn't be there a option to avoid payments
through credit cards ?

"or"

should we stop selling online ?

Regards,

Joge k.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

CHARGEBACK .. ??

spl_ind
Community Member
I think eBay will reply after this thread get at least 10 replies.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

classfeed
Community Member
Shiva memory , i dont think you will get the money back even if you give POD as reason for chargeback is no card holder authorization, ie it is a stolen card.
Did you send the product to the verified billing address or the address given by customer?
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

@classfeed

item was sent to the address which i got in paisapay's payment confirmation email.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

spl_ind
Community Member
@shivamemory I have noticed that the buyer mdzaheer83_123 had bought from you at least three times in different months. Every time the same case happened. Chargeback!

Why did you allow mdzaheer83_123 to bid or buy your products? You should have blocked him after you got the first Chargeback from him.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

@spl_ind

all the chargeback havebeen applied to my account after his last purchase from me.

regards,
Message 15 of 15
latest reply