Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Selling on ebay

Can anyone arrange for me the product selling on ebay.in Starting from the product that sells fastest to lowest product that is sold upto ten products.

Ebay.in, Kijiji.in, Marketplace.in, Click.in and other marketplaces

Hi, I would like to start selling on multiple marketplaces in india. What are your experiences with a combined marketing approach? Do you also sell in multiple places? What are India's best marketplaces? What are your experiences with the following m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CHARGEBACK .. ??

Hi all !:) i have submitted documents regarding chargeback for the paisapay id : PAISAPAY ID 23861152462 on 23 April 2009 and for PaisaPay ids :23771615722 & 23775784984 on dated 26 April 2009. Till now no Amount hasbeen credited to my account and no...

New in eBay

Hi, We are new in eBay.looks our product and try to buy it.Keep watching our regular product update. http://shop.ebay.in/merchant/vinayakmerchant

Need To Educate New Buyers On Ebay

I am posting this topic which is very serious for all our seller community who are working hard to establish business with Ebay. I have noticed problem we face on ebay with buyers are with new buyers in case of disputes or negative feedbacks or impat...

its difficult to survive for geniune seller on ebay

hi all, i would like to notice ,the seller community, day by days it becoming difficult to survive or do business on ebay for geniune seller, A seller like me a power seller from last three years doing business on ebay , recently i got some unfair ne...

Question about unpaid items, please help

I have my first unpaid item that I will have to make a claim aginst. After I open a claim is the buyer still able to leave feedback, or should I just cancel the transaction and not risk the negitive feedback? Also at what point can I (a seller) leave...

Any news about shipping deadline?

Hello, I heard that PaisaPay shipping deadline to international buyers will henceforth be one month instead of 3 weeks.But I dont see any circular. One month is reasonable because in case of delay,we complain to indiapost after 15 days and give a rem...

customers vists but does not buy my products.

hi, as iam a new seller in ebay,what to do on my ebay site that customers visit my ebaysite and buy my handicrafts products.here my mail id is arts.in.vogue2009@gmail.com.so,anyone plz email me.what to do.

Selling Liquids(Printer Ink)

Hi Every One. My Name is Ravi Kiran and I am a Student. I am here on ebay to make some money so that I can do a Robot. Recently I had a Problem. I got an order for ink which is used to refill inkjet cartridges. 3 bottles for colour cartridges and 1 b...

What Exactly are CHARGEBACKS ?

Hi Everyone, I have been seeing the word 'Chargebacks' many times while going through the discussions. I want to know What these chargebacks exactly are? Till now I have not encountered one. But I am eager to know what this term means. And also How t...

PaisaPay Remittance

Hi Every One, My paisapay account has been put on hold because they were not able to send money to my bank account. And the money that was sent to me as given in the mail is Rs. 0.23 sent on 31-Dec-69 and Rs. 0.45 sent on 31-Dec-69. Both the above tr...

Revise your item - broken

Every time I click the link to revise an item it takes me to the ebay sign in page. I sign in and it just takes me right back to the sign in page repeatedly. It's not to do with a wrong password or anything. It does this for say a day at a time then ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FUNNY DELIVERY BY DTDC AT BARBERS`S SHOP TO BARBER`S CUSTMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI , FRNDS I WANT TO SHARE A BAD ACCIDENT WHICH RECENTALY HAPPENED WITH ME BY DTDC COURIER AND CARGO I ORDERED WORTH RS. 15000 / AMOUNT CARDS FROM DELHI , THEY SEND THE PACKET SAFELY BY DTDC COURIER AND CARGO TRACKING NUMBER - Z90137197, PACKET REACH...

Pay less Ebay fees on photos and page setup

If you often have to include a lot of pictures in your auctions you must know that there is a way of doing so free by using HTML. Basically you can design your sales page: colors, style, fonts, layouts… And all this for free as all tools are out on t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.