CHARGEBACK .. ??

Hi all !:)

i have submitted documents regarding chargeback for the paisapay id : PAISAPAY ID 23861152462 on 23 April 2009 and for PaisaPay ids :23771615722 & 23775784984 on dated 26 April 2009. Till now no Amount hasbeen credited to my account and no reply from Ebay.

But a New Chargeback hasbeen Gifted to me Today for PAISAPAY ID :23888417132.stating the reason " No Cardholder Authorization"

the buyer's id is : mdzaheer83_123

this kind of chargeback are the huge loss to all sellers at Ebay India.

then what kind of verification from ebay is doing, when a buyer making payment through Credit card and after a couple of months the sellers account is Debited saying "CHARGEBACK RECOVERED"

: - can anybody from ebay plz what is the actual time
period for chargeback amount to revert ?

: - is There any solution for this ?

: - shouldn't be there a option to avoid payments
through credit cards ?

"or"

should we stop selling online ?

Regards,

Joge k.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

CHARGEBACK .. ??

stylish_india
Community Member

No solution

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

stylish_india
Community Member

I wish chargeback aur negative
naam ki koi cheez ebay mein na ho

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

Hi,

These chargebacks are getting a little too much now. Have sent the documents, but no credit as yet ????

eBay is a great site & I enjoy selling on eBay. I am in it for money, fun & Excitement. But over the past few months the frequent chargebacks from eBay are forcing me to re-consider my business strategy of selling on eBay.

22961014980 - Rs. 10,171.35
23022257533 - Rs. 6,192.13
22794066640 - Rs. 2,378.09
22590376101 - Rs. 524.33
23819197570 - Rs. 2,865.17
23892042350 - Rs. 1,518.54
23937059072 - Rs. 14,806.58

Total = Rs. 38456.19

This is not a small amount to loose in less than 6 months. The worst part is that no one at ebay cares or responds or reverses any of these chargebacks. I have sent numerous emails to ebay providing them POD's but they do not reverse any of these charges. Everytime I send a mail I get the acknowledgment mail but no one responds to the query.

I know I am not the only one on eBay who is affected by the extremely poor service from eBay PaisaPay department. It seems that people at that department do not know how to work or there is a drastic policy revision required.

My question to eBay is that why do you force sellers to use PaisaPay when you cannot manage it well. I am sure sellers would be glad to pay you the paisapay fee without actually using that service. So your revenue stays intact & the sellers can also survive.

It will be great if someone at eBay wakes up & looks into the above chargebacks for which I have already sent documents.

Wake up before you loose your good sellers to competition.

Thanks
Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

hi all !

i want to bring it to notice to all seller facing charge back issue that in current chargeback email notification the following lines havebeen removed completely :

In case you have delivered this item to the buyer, you are eligible to receive the amount recovered from your account.

"Action required:
To reverse the chargeback, please send us the Proof of Delivery (POD) for the item by fax to 022 6669 0004 or email to paisapaycb@ebay.com within 10 days of receiving this email. Please mention your eBay user ID and the PaisaPay ID for this transaction on the documents.

On receipt of the POD, we will issue the credit for the chargeback amount to your PaisaPay account within 7 days, subject to Chargeback Policy."

what this mean ??
sellers beware >>>>
does this means that ebay will no-more revert our hard earned money ??

Regards,
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

no reply ?:|
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

indraneel ji,
i want to bring it to your kind notice that in current chargeback email notification the following lines havebeen removed completely :

In case you have delivered this item to the buyer, you are eligible to receive the amount recovered from your account.

"Action required:
To reverse the chargeback, please send us the Proof of Delivery (POD) for the item by fax to 022 6669 0004 or email to paisapaycb@ebay.com within 10 days of receiving this email. Please mention your eBay user ID and the PaisaPay ID for this transaction on the documents.

On receipt of the POD, we will issue the credit for the chargeback amount to your PaisaPay account within 7 days, subject to Chargeback Policy."

what this mean ??

does this means that ebay will no-more revert our hard earned money which hasbeen debited to our account as "Chargeback Recovered" ??:-(

Regards,
Joginder
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

Why has eBay stopped reply or taking any action againts the chargebacks even when we provide them with all the documentation.... this is unfair business practice. It seems that always the sellers have to suffer. 😞
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

?:|

till now , NO REPLY from Ebay ?:|
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

CHARGEBACK .. ??

island_breeze_79
Community Member
I have a question. I paid $190 for 3 items with paisapay and my bank accound shows a charge for 197 and a pending transaction for 190. I have a overdraft fee becasue of that.

How can there be 2 authorizations?

Is it common with paisapay? Its was my very fist impression and its not looking good.

Shouldnt one charge dropp off....

does anyone know?

Bad buyer experience 😞
Message 10 of 15
latest reply