cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGEBACK .. What is PaisaPay's Responsibility then ??

Hi all sellers !:|

many of us are regularly facing chargeback related issues.

My paisapay account also hasbeen debited today regarding a buyer " fizmoh321 " stating that " the payment made by buyer fizmoh321 on PaisaPay ID 22926095502. This amount was recovered due to the following reason: No Cardholder authorization. "

We are paying charges to Paisapay (EBAY ). then who is responsible for credit card verification ?

if paisapay is not responsible for all this then what it charges for ?

I THINK, PAISAPAY PAYMENT METHOD SHOULD ALSO BE OPTIONAL FOR SELLERS. IT MEANS SELLERS SHOULD ALSO BE ALLOWED TO ADD OR REMOVE THE PAYMENT METHOD AS PAISAPAY.

Sellers ,Please let us know what you think about this ?

Regards,

Joginder

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

This is very wrong, and yes paisapay never helps sellers in case of chargeback , paypal is very much better in this case.

paisapay asks sellers to provide proof of delivery by fax or scanned pics while paypal just asks for a tracking number and they theirselfs do he rest without troubling sellers.

Paisapay is fast and easy but if there is a problem its the most worst coz they don't know how to handle chargebacks.

did you provided delivery proof to paisapay pay ? I hope this will help. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

lady.line
Community Member
Hi !

Yes I have also faced the same issue with different reason. The Buyer has got the Chargeback by giving the following reason.

This amount was recovered due to the following reason: Not As Described Or Defective Merc.

A chargeback can occur up to 6 months after the transaction, when the card holder disputes the transaction with the card-issuing bank.

How can Buyer get the refund by giving the above reason and without Buyer even contacting us.

I have emailed to PaisaPay twice , but they are not replying to questions.

Please If Anybody can help in this matter.

Thank you
Sunil.
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

laleelacollection
Community Member
i have been learning this CHARGE BACK MONSTER thing thru my friends n few other sellers....

its like LATAKTI TALWAAAR (hanging sword)

EBAY india ppl still have no clarity on this.....

there are many such system loops in benefit of buyers..... and where as sellers have FULL restriction......

its jst the name POWER SELLER where as thrs no POWER in it.......

90% of the ebay policy n rules are in favour n safety of buyer .... I am not here to criticize i am jst putting up my point n experience till now, its like seller has to prove that he is genuine not the buyer ....

regards,
anand
093-77-77-77-77
Message 4 of 45
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member
Hi All !

Till now i haven't received any reply nor the amount for the amount of chargeback applied to my account for the paisapay id: PAISAPAY ID : 22938053740

i have already sent copy of POD and courier tracking details through email.

but till now no reply !!!!

Regards,
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

Indraneel ji, is there any option to avoid only CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ?

Regards,
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I hate chargebacks X-(

Custom Logo

Message 7 of 45
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member
hi all !

if this kind of chargeback continues then how many sellers will continue selling on ebay ??

regards,
Message 8 of 45
latest reply

I have got the POD from courier franchisee and sent to ebay.
hoping that the chargeback be reverted soon !:|

Regards,

joge
Message 9 of 45
latest reply

selling24x7
Community Member
Hi Sellers

we have 2 charge back in last months and we have provided all delivery information like POD, Despatch proof. But still not credited it to our account and there is not a single reply of our emails to paisapay in this regard.

And secondly when buyer himself confirm delivery receipt than paisapay should not ask the detail. one this is sure that SELLERS ARE NOT SECURED,
ebay feels that seller will continue to sell even in worst situation in hope of better outcome.

PaisaPay ID 23142308399

PaisaPay ID 23162774693

We hope paisapay look into above chargeback and still like to reply ???

All the best sellers
Message 10 of 45
latest reply