cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGEBACK .. What is PaisaPay's Responsibility then ??

Hi all sellers !:|

many of us are regularly facing chargeback related issues.

My paisapay account also hasbeen debited today regarding a buyer " fizmoh321 " stating that " the payment made by buyer fizmoh321 on PaisaPay ID 22926095502. This amount was recovered due to the following reason: No Cardholder authorization. "

We are paying charges to Paisapay (EBAY ). then who is responsible for credit card verification ?

if paisapay is not responsible for all this then what it charges for ?

I THINK, PAISAPAY PAYMENT METHOD SHOULD ALSO BE OPTIONAL FOR SELLERS. IT MEANS SELLERS SHOULD ALSO BE ALLOWED TO ADD OR REMOVE THE PAYMENT METHOD AS PAISAPAY.

Sellers ,Please let us know what you think about this ?

Regards,

Joginder

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Hi all !:-)

i have submitted documents regarding chargeback for the paisapay id : PAISAPAY ID 23861152462 on 23 April 2009 and for PaisaPay ids :23771615722 & 23775784984 on dated 26 April 2009. Till now no Amount hasbeen credited to my account and no reply from Ebay.

But a New Chargeback hasbeen Gifted to me Today for PAISAPAY ID :23888417132.stating the reason " No Cardholder Authorization"

the buyer's id is : mdzaheer83_123

this kind of chargeback are the huge loss to all sellers at Ebay India.

then what kind of verification from ebay is doing, when a buyer making payment through Credit card and after a couple of months the sellers account is Debited saying "CHARGEBACK RECOVERED"

: - can anybody from ebay plz what is the actual time
period for chargeback amount to revert ?

: - is There any solution for this ?

: - shouldn't be there a option to avoid payments
through credit cards ?

"or"

we should stop selling online ?

Regards,

Joge k.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
SHIVAMEMORY
Message 31 of 45
latest reply

Hi,

These chargebacks are getting a little too much now. Have sent the documents, but no credit as yet ????

eBay is a great site & I enjoy selling on eBay. I am in it for money, fun & Excitement. But over the past few months the frequent chargebacks from eBay are forcing me to re-consider my business strategy of selling on eBay.

22961014980 - Rs. 10,171.35
23022257533 - Rs. 6,192.13
22794066640 - Rs. 2,378.09
22590376101 - Rs. 524.33
23819197570 - Rs. 2,865.17
23892042350 - Rs. 1,518.54
23937059072 - Rs. 14,806.58

Total = Rs. 38456.19

This is not a small amount to loose in less than 6 months. The worst part is that no one at ebay cares or responds or reverses any of these chargebacks. I have sent numerous emails to ebay providing them POD's but they do not reverse any of these charges. Everytime I send a mail I get the acknowledgment mail but no one responds to the query.

I know I am not the only one on eBay who is affected by the extremely poor service from eBay PaisaPay department. It seems that people at that department do not know how to work or there is a drastic policy revision required.

My question to eBay is that why do you force sellers to use PaisaPay when you cannot manage it well. I am sure sellers would be glad to pay you the paisapay fee without actually using that service. So your revenue stays intact & the sellers can also survive.

It will be great if someone at eBay wakes up & looks into the above chargebacks for which I have already sent documents.

Wake up before you loose your good sellers to competition.

Thanks
Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 32 of 45
latest reply

hi all !

i want to bring it to notice to all seller facing charge back issue that in current chargeback email notification the following lines havebeen removed completely :

In case you have delivered this item to the buyer, you are eligible to receive the amount recovered from your account.

"Action required:
To reverse the chargeback, please send us the Proof of Delivery (POD) for the item by fax to 022 6669 0004 or email to paisapaycb@ebay.com within 10 days of receiving this email. Please mention your eBay user ID and the PaisaPay ID for this transaction on the documents.

On receipt of the POD, we will issue the credit for the chargeback amount to your PaisaPay account within 7 days, subject to Chargeback Policy."

what this mean ??

doesn't this means that ebay will no-more revert our hard earned money ??

Regards,
Message 33 of 45
latest reply

no reply ?:|
Message 34 of 45
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Sorry! No experience of chargeback. Have a nice day!
Message 35 of 45
latest reply

?:|

till now no Reply from Ebay staff ?
Message 36 of 45
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay has given one reply. I think they will reply again after solving all chargeback cases and claim that they have solved all the cases.
Message 37 of 45
latest reply

I have sent 6 emails to PaisaPay & every time they say that they have not received any email from me. I even get the automated acknowledgment from the PaisaPay Id about the email receipt.

This is highly unfair on part of eBay ??
Message 38 of 45
latest reply

Hi all seller!

I vote for Sellers. PAISAPAY should take responsibility in making the transaction safe for SELLERS as paisapay is taking 4% for it. I wonder if there is continous chargeback then what paisapay 4% is taking for?????

If PAISAPAY cant guarantee about the safe transaction then the PAISAPAY should not be COMPULSORY on ebay selling list.

PAISAPAY doesnt even check the buyers who uses Credit cards as the buyer mdzaheer83_123 seems to be genuine FRAUD as this same buyer has chargeback me today along with other sellers who have also posted about this buyer.

I wonder why ebay + Paisapay is making UNSAFE PLATFORM for SELLERS who acceptes PAISAPAY on trusting ebay?

Further PAISAPAY mentions that seller should keep record of transactions for 6 months which is in everyway IMPOSSIBLE because of who pile of order received and also EVERY GOOD COURIER keeps records of Delivery of only 3 months.
PAISAPAY should change their rules about the record keeping.

I hope all sellers would vote for the above points and I hope ebay along with the paisapay would be reading about this.

thanks

Deepak
ebay : systeminflow
Message 39 of 45
latest reply

Nobody cares for Sellers on Ebay Now !
Message 40 of 45
latest reply