Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

cant list item . please help

i try to list an item, it says Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields. Description - Please shorten your description. this is ridiculous, i have only some text after i removed everything..... still same error. please guide m...

Unverfied buyer has purchased my ps3

Has sent payment instantly via paypal. They do have a UK address which is paypal 'confimed' and have not requested it to be sent anywhere else. Am I ok to send it? I have withdrew the money from paypal already but obviously it won't hit my bank for a...

CHARGEBACK .. What is PaisaPay's Responsibility then ??

Hi all sellers !:| many of us are regularly facing chargeback related issues. My paisapay account also hasbeen debited today regarding a buyer " fizmoh321 " stating that " the payment made by buyer fizmoh321 on PaisaPay ID 22926095502. This amount wa...

Homes That Qualify for No Money Down Home Loan ?

USDA bonded No Money Down Home Loan may be created on either new or existing homes in qualified areas, however, existing homes for No Money Down Home Loan funding should be structurally sound, functionally adequate & in smart repair. Thankfully, ther...

Which Mobile Payment Methods are Currently working on eBay ?

Hi, I saw 3 mobile payment methods on eBay India via OxiCash , ZipCash , And Paymate . I wanted to know which of them are working currently on eBay , because i tried to use OxiCash but it is not working ... So which mobile payment method is working t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I got my gift

Hi All, Few Months ago i have posted a complain here for free gift, on 29 September 2012 i buy a laptop with buy one get one deal, after so many complain and phone calls today on 20 December i received my gift Apad Tablet. Thanks Ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to send a parcel- To all sellers

Hey guys, I have just sold a camera(old) nicely packed it with bubble wrap etc and went to the courier service for shipping and BAM! they told me to put it in a box and then bring back! I struggled for 4 hours to find a box! So to all the sellers her...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping mobile is a risk hazard

I used ebay to sell my used mobile phone. But it is really a hazard to ship it to my customers. Most couriers in Bangalore refuse to take mobile phone as parcel centent. Those who are ready, woul only take at my risk and would charge exorbitent price...

Express Remittance Discontinued?

Hello Sellers, Today I have received mail from eBay stating that Express remittance withdrawn. They just mentioned that account not meet criteria. What is this? How they decided it? Anyone received same email? Please confirm. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY.IN CUSTOMER CARE - WHY DO YOU KEEP DROPPING CALLS

NEED TO KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRAPY CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT EBAY HOLDS. THEY HAVE NOW DROPPED MY CALL FOR THE 3RD TIME. EBAY.IN BEFORE I FILE A CASE AGAINST YOU, ITS BETTER YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR ESCALATION PROCESS OR GET PREPARED TO GET SUE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of Listing Upgrades ????

On 28 Dec, 2012 ebay posted the announcement of Removal of Listing Upgrades wef 28th Jan, 2013 but all the listing upgrades namely: Border, Bold, Featured Plus, Gallery Featured, Highlight, Gallery Plus and Pro Pack. are still visible and available f...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.