Best Courier

I recently sold one item and now I want to know which is the best and affordable courier service.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best Courier

I recommend you DTDC and first flight who are charging low courier charges. If you can open an account with them then you can get yur shipment delivered at very very low prices

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Best Courier

I recommend you DTDC and first flight who are charging low courier charges. If you can open an account with them then you can get yur shipment delivered at very very low prices

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Best Courier

Thank You:smileyhappy Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Best Courier

Just wondering.....how much Firstflight is charging you for 500g and what is your monthly volume?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Best Courier

Hi, How you all are sending courier for Rs 37 or 46...

I am new to ebay selling...

My first product (very small toy) cost Rs 75 + 35 (shipping)... (250 GRAMS) (5 inch * 5 inch * 5inch)

But after selling my product i checked with fedex for courier from Chennai to West Bengal. They asked 215 Rs. 

Checked with Blue Dart, they asked around 150 Rs.

Finally sent through Proffesional Courier for 80 Rs. 

My First sale lose 50 Rs. but in eBay i found all of them putting the courier cost as flat 45 Rs. I am really feeling bad on this.

What i am doing wrong...

Kindly advice...

Thanks,

Kailash

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Best Courier

For all ebay Seller can earn the profit not from our customer. We can only earn some rupees only by negotiating with our suppliers and mainly with the logistics partner. eBay also has powershio program which simplifies the logistic process. But now a days hearing so many complaints on powership regarding charging too much. So better negotiate with any courier company by increasing your sales and also with your suppliers by building trust with them. We are giving products at very low price to our customers than other online shopping sites. So dont try get some money from your customer try to earn by negotiating with your suppliers and logistic partner. Thank you pepbox.in - Exclusive seller for Men Wear If you think this post is very helpful please kudos
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Best Courier

Well if you are planning to sell regularly on ebay, i suggest you to

1.Adopt PowerShip program offered by ebay itself. Cheaper shipping rates, fastest delivery, no return ship charge, automated tracking and more over best powership customer care help available. Call ebay for more details.

Or

2. You need to do your homework first by confirming Shipping charges(By weight/Distance/Dimension wise) from various Courier companies available in your area, who must have huge serviceable area coverage. Few i know as best are BlueDart(Fastest delivery), FedexDTDC(Almost covered whole India including villages), TheProfessionalCourier(Covered most part of south India), FirstFlight, Speed/Registered Post(By India Post Office serviceable all India) and many more.....

Note: if you are in doubt with the availability of courier service in buyer's area, do ask the buyer for courier company he prefers the most. Bcoz some time you chosse the best but buyer experinced bad with that particular courier company's service.

If you are planning to sell only once or few, i suggest you:

3. Try to confirm rates from BlueDart(Fastest delivery), FedexDTDC(Almost covered whole India including villages), TheProfessionalCourier(Covered most part of south India), FirstFlightMadhur Courier, Speed/Registered Post(By India Post Office serviceable all India).

Hope you will find a perfect courier company who charge Rs. 45-50 for upto 500gm of parcel.

Do remember one thing, Pack well by using bubble wrap, thermocol, carton or any other packing material so that it can reach to customer in well condition. Always pack your parcel by keeping one thing in mind that there are hundreds of parcel in a bundle that courier company carries and your parcel might be at the bottom of them. So pack well so that it can able to absorbs that much of pressure.

Hope the information above helps you.

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
latest reply