Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What to do my Powership Items not getting Picked????

Finally Got my Powership I was really Happy. But the problems are now getting never ending. Since 8th April I.ve 20 items Ready to Ship, and after 20 calls 15 Emails and Everything possible No One Expect me cares that my items needs to be picked. Blu...

Resolved! Best Courier

I recently sold one item and now I want to know which is the best and affordable courier service.

Courier cost is more

Deal all,How you all are sending courier for Rs 37 or 46... I am new to ebay selling... My first product (very small toy) cost Rs 75 + 35 (shipping)... (250 GRAMS) (5 inch * 5 inch * 5inch) But after selling my product i checked with fedex for courie...

complaint against purchased item through ebay

I had ordered HTC one S - grey smart phone VIA EBAY in Dec 2013. It worked fine for 2 months approx and around 3rd week of feb its camera was stuck on front mode and option to switch to main camera was not showing on camera screen and also mirror app...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback with false allegation.

Dear Seller Friends, One buyer from Chennai with a feedback score of 6, bought some 25p CN coins from me. Though all genuine coins collected from circulation were sent to him, he did not contact me, if he had any complaints against the coins sent to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback for unpaid item

Buyer has left a negative feedback for an unpaid item. Till now I have not receievd clear payment from buyer. Can anyone help me in removing the feedback? Thanks for your help in advance.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.