A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Wow .. Buyers are so educated now
It happened with me today and can happen with any other seller too. The feedback says -- Thank You -- With a Neutral. Damm that's tooooooooo bad. It would be nice if that buyer don't know how to leave a feedback. My all hard work is wasted with just a simple -- Neutral Thank You. Amazing .. isn't it.
It's just the starting -- and I have to bear this -- Amazing Neutral Thank You -- till 365 days -- because now there is no -- Mutual Feedback Withdrawal.
Clapping !!!!!!!
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Dear esmartbazaar
This neutral feedback of yours is really looking bad. I wish we both can get rid of our neutral feedbacks.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

esmartbazaar
Community Member
Hi Touchnshine ,

Dont worry NEURALS like these will be removed if they buyer confirms , if they dont remove these straight forward bad feedbacks then very soon ebay.in will be place with no sellers left .

What i have been informed is to get an email from the buyer that he/she wants to withdraw / remove the feedback , let me check it this works out smoothly .

I am not worried about such Neutral ratings , this issue will start when you receive bad feedbacks for courier delays and similar issues, where buyer will not contact before giving feedback and simply first give feedback and then ask for resolution ,and these feedbacks wont be easily withdrawn even if the buyer agrees to withdraw after the problem is resolved .

And the other big issue is NON PAYING BUYERS GIVING NEGATIVES AND NEUTRALS , THEY SIMPLY REPLY IN THE UPI PROCESS LIKE ' WILL PAY SOON ' ETC . and when you close the dispute they neg you . ebay does not have any answer for this .
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

I have the similar feedbacks

1) Buyer says - Received in good condition.

2) Not sellers fault

Most of the buyers dont know the importance of feedback and how to use it. That's really sad for us.
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Preeti (touchnshine),

I totally understand the situation you are in and how frustrating it si to receive such neutral feedbacks as received by you, esmartbazaar & princesswalkeshwar_in1 and would certainly highlight such issues to the concerned team.

We hope to update this thread with updates soon. While I understand how painful is to receive such feedbacks after the hard work you all put in I'd also request you to preserve any such communication from the buyers that calls out that they want to remove their feedbacks.

Hope the above message provides some peace to your minds!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Hi Indraneel
Thanks for replying. I hope you will soon come up with some solution and a great relief for sellers.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

indiashine
Community Member
eBay should understand, If Power Sellers (Above 98%) will be less on eBay, eBay Business will also suffer. Buyer should feel confident after seeing seller's rating, Only then he will buy the Item.
It is otherwise If eBay is planning to generate funds through listing fees, promotional charges etc etc. But for how long????
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

Hello Indraneel,

Thanks for your assurance, hope eBay will understand our genuine problem this time.

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
I am tired of getting negative feedbacks from fake buyers/other buyers for no genuine reason,I have stop looking at negative feedbacks or taking it seriously!

My deals are grab deals so ... I trust God more then Ebay 🙂 ...sabb upper walle ke haath mei hai abb ham sab sellers ke liye
Message 18 of 18
latest reply