cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

is PaisaPay the same as Paypal?

mybiddingchi
Community Member
Hello everyone, is PaisaPay the same as PaisaPay? I know I can sell in AU and bill in Paypal AU currency but is PaisaPay the same owned by Paypal or do I need to open an account with PaisaPay? and is PaisaPay intergrated into the ebay site (like printing shipping labels)?
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: is PaisaPay the same as Paypal?

arsh_buk
Community Member
Hey I am new to eBay.in. Pls someone tell me should I open an account in PayPal or PaisaPay?? Which will be better if I do any International Buying or Selling??
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

thakurboy003
Community Member
hi....i m new on ebay.i had a transaction using paisa pay in past,but now i want to order a product from usa as i m a indian byer i have paisapay account but dont have paypal acc. which is needed now,i dont have a credit card so i can't make a pay pal account .please suggest me what should i do.can i pay through paisapay to paypal?
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

lilimukhia
Community Member
Hi I have Paisa Pay account but I don't have a pay pal account. I bought something from the US now i can pay.... help!!!
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

pbryant57
Community Member
I won't be using eBay again. Not happy with PaisaPay being the only method of payment. It sucks.
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

elizbanks2012
Community Member
I am a new eBay customer and the sellers website indicates they accept Paypal. I would rather cancel the item than use my credit card. I will never use paisapay. Unhappy.
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

elizbanks2012
Community Member
I am a new eBay customer and the sellers website indicates they accept Paypal. I would rather cancel the item than use my credit card. I will never use paisapay. Unhappy. Poor communication with seller and no help from eBay customer service.
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

akhooda
Community Member

NO PAISAPAY IS SCAM STAY AWAY THERE ARE IDIOT BUYERS IN INDIA ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY 

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

i am in the U.S. and see only Rs numbers. I need to know how much things cost U.S. money. I also don't need or want paisapay and that is all I get on my account. The yahoos who screwed up ebay with the Rs and paisapay need to fix this or you are going to lose me and a million other americans who don't want to deal with this.

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

It NEVER happened with me , trust me it doesn't happen now (if it was happening earlier ) I thought ebay is not that good but I just realised how they have accepted my Refund request without me having to flood their Twitter with Quite Tweets and Tags ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ebay is infact the best in the world for buying refurbished items if not anything else !!
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

My help paisapay add nabar
Message 30 of 31
latest reply