PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Importance announcement related to HDFC payments

Dear Users, We are happy to inform you that the delay in confirming payments made through HDFC Bank Net-Banking has been resolved. Going forward HDFC Bank payments will be treated in the same manner as other banks, i.e. on a real time basis. HDFC Ban...

paisa pay help!

Hi there, I have received paisa pay confirmation that money has been received...so how many days will it take for me to get the cash in my bank? Help is appreciated! Ram

Global Payments and PaisaPay

The verification process before the payment is approved from a Global Buyer is outdated and needs for serious review. Even small payments of say Rs. 3000 are not approved and a buyer is sent a mail asking for a confirmatory mail and a faxed copy of t...

PaisaPay is no good

The Buyers are asking for the dispatch of the product (all are local). They have paid through PaisaPay and its in pending. What to do now, PaisaPay should look on this matter and they should improve its quality. Regards, Snrama

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay

sachinshirodkar ( 1 ) 01-Sep-2005 -- Rs. 20.97 Rs. 578.04 Item Deleted - Payment on hold (6428650315) PaisaPay ID 109087626 mittaln_2000 ( 16) 31-Aug-2005 -- Rs. 11.98 Rs. 587.02 Item Deleted - Payment on hold (6428650315) PaisaPay ID 108761176 after...

paisa pay problem

Hello what is this going on ebay this is second time happened i paid through hdfc direct pay and my payment is pending and seller havnt got money and my account has been debited the paisa pay id is PaisaPay ID 113764917 and item id is 6800725847 plz ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HDFC Outbound Payments to PaisaPay Users

Dear PaisaPay Users, We regret to inform that the weekly PaisaPay payments for weekended 06th September 2005 would not be processed on Wednesday i.e. 07th September 2005 as it is a bank holiday. The same would be sent on 08th September 2005 i.e. on T...

Community Awards

Dear Community Members, The Community Development Team is happy to announce the second eBay India Community Award. This award will recognize those users who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. These contr...

High Value Authorisation....How many Days

Dear Paisa pay people, I am happy with your services and are commendable, Sir recently i have started facing some problem, wherein I get sale with my overseas buyers, most of the time amount is more then the limit and it goes automatically to the rea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received

There has been a recent purchase on eBay for which I have made the online account transfer payment by paisapay. I have not received the item or any confirmation from the seller as of yet nor from Bazee. I feel that this is fraud. I have however made ...

payisapay id 98572875 payment made & recd by seller but

This item has been paid through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 98572875). Payment was sent on 13-Aug-2005 then the seller when i complain against him and put negative feedback he puts up unpaid notice on me He received the payment from paisapay on 13-aug 2005...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Longest Thread Wins Contest...

Dear Community members, We are happy to announce the first eBay India Community contest – “Longest Thread Wins”. It’s very simple. Just start a thread on any board of your choice. If your thread receives the maximum number of replies from other users...

cars

we are searching for the cars which are on sale by GMAC Financial Services but could not locate them on your web site can you guide us in this matter

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful