PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund claim ID : 625005 status???

The item " Bluetooth Headset for Nokia Samsung HTC LG Sony " has been received on 25-Aug-14 but there was some issue with the item. hence I had claimed for refund (Refund claim ID : 625005) but refund yet not received

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

exchange or refund

if i m not satisfied with the product after delivery what i have to do now

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was delived a dead product and the seller want me to go to the service center to get it repaired

I send a item to my friend as a birthday gift .I item delived was a dead and not working conditon.When i asked for refund the seller called my friend to whom the product was delivered and asked him to get it repaired from the service center and the c...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PaisaPay

So eBay takes my money and invests it for their own profit for a week before allowing me to get paid. Once again sellers are treated as eBay employees not as eBay is a service to sellers.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing through window smart phone.

I, palaced a order for SAMSUNG GLAXY SMART PHONE VIDE PAISA PAY ID369994950989 ON 06/08/2014 now seller unable to ship my item due to non availability of particular courier service. I want item awhich I order, when i submitting my claim , ebay ask dt...

Inordinate delay

I did a paisapay transaction as bank transfer on 29/7/14 for a kindle paperwhite. Ebay did not send me the product nor the refund till date. The seller says Ebay has put transactions of 10 days on hold and mine is one of them. Ebay says they will pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Guarantee* claim

FirstlyeBay Guarantee* claim - raised for deliverd itemthen amount deducted from paisa pay after thateBay Guarantee* claim - 588012 has been resolved Bust amount not revrsed This happen before also that time ebay customer support told me its our proc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wat nonsene goin on on ebay

Hi there,I am extremely disappointed and angry coz of this seller who has been selling fake perfumes on ebay and on the other hand lying to ebay and also coz ebay cust service team handling cases so irresponsibly.I had bought this product (paisapayid...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grievance against fraud bank transaction

It has come to my recent notice that on 27th April 2014 my bank account was fraudulently charged for Rs. 5140.50/- I did not place any order for such amount.The only order that I placed was for sony playstation for which my bank account was already d...

item or refund not delivered -26 days

I Have purchased ucb tshirt on 29th jun.,2014with id:gamdi_niksthis acc. is deleted by you so refund my money a.s.a.p.or ship exactly same product.Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID 36688334925

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received yet - but refund request rejected

PaisaPay ID - 606891642910Item No - 171344219605.Claim ID - 559945 (Till today - Item not received)can someone please read the email below which I received from someone who WORKS for eBay and also Check attached screenshot (Tracking page screenshot f...