wat nonsene goin on on ebay

gshi4802
Community Member

Hi there,

I am extremely disappointed and angry coz of this seller who has been selling fake perfumes on ebay and on the other hand lying to ebay and also coz ebay cust service team handling cases so irresponsibly.

I had bought this product (paisapayid- 36649035350) on 25th june,seller sent me a fake perfume,so I raised a claim on ebay.Seller contacted me and asked me to send the perfume back which had sent him on july 18th and he received it on july 21st.Now I still haven't received my refund money and seller informed ebay that he has resolved the case with me and that I have accepted to keep the perfume,which is a blatant lie and ebay closed the case without my approval.WhenI contact ebay team they tell me that they closed the case without my approval coz the day and time when they contacted me,I was unavailable and I couldn't take the call coz I was working and was in a business meeting,don't you think it's insane to close the case without me getting my refund and without my approval ?

plz help me get me my refund and take some serious action against this fraudulent seller.I have opened another case now and the previous case which ebay closed without my acknowledgment,I have put the details below

Regards,
Grace shimray

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0