cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was delived a dead product and the seller want me to go to the service center to get it repaired

gangwar766
Community Member

I send a item to my friend as a birthday gift  .I item delived was a dead and not working conditon.When i asked for refund the seller called my friend to whom the product was delivered and asked him to get it repaired from the service center and the case was closed.This was really very embarising.I want to know if ebay is a warehouse of dead and fake products.I want proper action on this .I want to know if ebay will treat its customer like this .I want proper action on this and the refund of my money.Else i woluld like to contact higher authorities on this,other wise i will be forced to file a case in consumer court against this. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I was delived a dead product and the seller want me to go to the service center to get it repaired

Raise a claim under ebay guarantee 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the product you bought was sealed, brand new and under brand warranty, then seller right to say to take the product to the service center. That was the proper action.

If you had received an unsealed product, you should have mentioned that to ebay so that your issue would have been resolved.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply