PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my refund not yet eceived

I have bought lenovo y50 through hdfc credit card paisa pay emi with Id but after payment seller replied out of stock.seller initiated refund and approved.but I did 'nt received my money back.how many days will it take for my refund

PaisaPay ID 37519000887 : Refund Not done

Hi PaisaPay ID 37519000887 pls note, Refund process initated on 9th Oct & approved on 15th Oct 2014, but still the amount was not refunded to my account, checked with my bank & they confirmed that amount was not received, If you want i can even show ...

Universe's Worst Pathetic Customer Support !!! Ebay Should be banned from India Forever !!!

I bought a mobile from ebay online through debit card payment. I had told them to deliver it to my address within 15 days as i will be leaving my hometown for job. But even then it was not delivered , then i cancelled the order and Alaaas... no refun...

seller is harassing me

next time u wanna buy an product go to shop and buy yourself. i brought dir 505 dlink router from ebay.in seller ***. they sent me a faulty product. according to dlink (manfucturer) technical support its a doa product now *** had a refund or replacem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cancelisation

I ordered the wrong without knowing it is cdma.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad customer service

The gurantee of My Paisapay and ebay gurantee are all false. I have ordered a mobile phone and when the phone was not shiped even after My Paisapay gurantee period is over I have asked for refund. My Claim ID:736243, PaisaPay ID:37681597432 and Item ...

WORST EXPERIENCE ON EBAY!

Ebay has wasted too much of my time and the way ebay is responding, this will be my last ebay transaction First of all, the product wasn't working properly and I requested for replacement, and then after checking the manufacturing company's website I...

seller behringer qx1202USB.jpg QX1202usb on behringer website.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful