PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to contact paisapay to withhold a transaction payment ?

I ordered an item and payed the amount by credit card. Afeter two days ( today) I got an alert that the seller was prohibited and his listing removed form e-bay for some policy violation. How can I contact paisapay to withhold the transaction ? else ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item notreceived

I am trying to raise a claim for an item I have not received. Trying to send mail to eBay does not work as the item listing may have been removed and PaisaPay ID does not work. Please tell me how do I go about it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

broken goods

you r send me broken xolo a800 touch screen.how to exchange my product.I call toll free number what's the pin number pls mention me

express remittance withdrawl

dear ebay once we have listed some otem and we need time to make arrangement for the dispatch of the item and WE AHVE ALREADY NOTIFIED IT ON THE LISTING DESCRIPTION if the buyer buys the the item but does not agree to exten the timeline we are forced...

not providing gift as discribed by him

i have purchased 2 AA USB Power Bank Portable Slim Battery backup Charger for mobile phone . this supplier promises buyer to provide free gift with the item purchased . it seems a fraud . i sent him several massages through ebay massage-box ,he promi...

my paisapay remittance is on hold for 4 months

paisapay hold back my remittance for 4 long months & now asked me to given signed POD of item delivered. I donot have signed POD of item delivered & paisapay now saying will refund the money to buyer after 4 months. I have stop listing & have written...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful