express remittance withdrawl

dear   ebay 

once   we  have   listed  some  otem   and   we  need  time  to  make  arrangement  for  the   dispatch  of the  item  and WE  AHVE   ALREADY  NOTIFIED   IT  ON  THE  LISTING  DESCRIPTION   if  the  buyer   buys  the   the  item  but  does not  agree to  exten  the   timeline  we  are  forced  to   refund   now  the   problem is  

1..onve the  buyer   buys  that  means  the  buyer  has  agreed  to  description  of  the  item  if    he  says   he  has  not  agreed   we  then  refund  in this   case  why  is   DSR  affected   when its  the   sole    problem at  buyer    end 

are  we   as  the   seller  responsible  if    buyer  has  not  agreed   to  terms  and  condition of  sale 

i  request   ebay  to  just  make it   easy  when  the  buyer  requested   the   refund  in  ebay  message   or  buyer  disagree  with the   time extension request  as  per  description  IT   SHOULD NOT   AFFECT   DSR 

in this    2nd   week of    jan i  had  a  listing   which  need a  time   extension  it  was a    high  value  product  3   buyers  bought  that   all the  buyer  refused  for  time  extension  due   to   which   my  dsr  is  affected  and   express  remitance   was  on   hold 

after that i  had   withdrawl all   my  high  value   lsiting 

do    you   think  its  justified   for  the   seller  to  suffer  because of   such   bad   behaviour   of  buyer?

why   should  the   seller   suffer  when he  has   honestly  mention  everything  clearly ?

why do u mentioned in   rule  or   terms  and   condition   that if  the   buyer    buys the item   he  agrees to  terms  and   condition  of  sale  if  those  are   not   to  be  followed   why   is  it  mentioned  ?

it   has   been   a long   associated   might  be  these  suggestion and   question   give  u insight   of  the   seller plight 

and  help us  grow  together  

thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0