PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer didnt conform my iteam

hello sir i was sold my iteam on 5 sep to buyer he get product on 8th sep but he didnt conform dilivery sonplz take action him Plz

faulty mobile

To, The CEO of EBAY, Claim id 1203828 I have purchased asus Zenphone from your website and after got delivery of my mobile I found the product is faulty and I raised complaint on 26/08/2015 and after that I have continuously follow up with your custo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not paid my product cost till date

Sir I have a seller, I sell my product but not revived payment till. I call also 4-5 times eBay custmer care but not proper reply he I organised a call from Ebay for you but not revived any call from eBay.Regards.Naveen

eBay Guarantee Claim not working since 25.08.2015

I had received 3 items, 2 damaged and one different product.I had been using Guarantee Claim and been a customer for more than 5 years. But after uploading images of the product, providing comments and selecting desired option i hit "submit".The next...

Proof of delivery when product send in person

I have sold a camera to one Mr. Jacob in Jharkand. Since none of the courier services are willing to courier a camera. Since one of Mr. Jacobs friend is coming down to chennai i will be sending the camera via him. Since paise pay is asking for a proo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

i sold a laptop first time on ebay in 34000rs on 1 August 2015 buyer receive the laptop and fully satisfied and also give me positive feedback. i contact ebay for my payment they said you sell first time on ebay so your account is silver so you have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

coupon codes not working.

sir I got 200 rupees coupon code . but that coupon code expire date 31st August but that is not working. what I do ? iam giving miss call number and I got that code.

Need replacement of damaged product

Hi, I had orderd a milton water jug of 7600ml in Oct'14 and received it damaged . I filed a claim too (no. 730223) and since then there have been many actions assigned to me (for no fault of mine) and now ebay expects me to ship it back. It is a big ...

Resolved! paisapay cheated me

I have selled my micromax canvas a100 DEAD PHONE on ebay. As i am a new user. I entered docket number of courier as it is , courier company has'nt told me to add 3 letter of city in ahead of docket number. So it was not got tracked and ebay asked me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Receipt of Refund despite innumerable reminders

This is with reference to the refund claim ( 114083) which I had raised on July 23rd,2015.As per the Ebay Return Policy, I was supposed to get a call back from the claimed 'Refund Team' within five days of raining the claim. Not only ,have I not revi...