cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why eBay introduced new payment remittance system and that is affecting small sellers

ebay new payment remittence status is not good for small sellers that is silver status. Already the customers are not confirming the item receipt and the items are treated as received and again +14 days that is not good and ebay should change this staus and assign the previous remittence period.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why eBay introduced new payment remittance system and that is affecting small sellers

arulmaniap
Community Member

yes. I agree with you.. its really waste and disappointing one. eBay lose its status and users if it remains the same.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Why eBay introduced new payment remittance system and that is affecting small sellers

Yes paisapay is rubbish. It deducts 7% , not even 2-3%. Even then we people agree to it.
Once I got item received confirmation on Sunday and money was not remitted on Monday. U break or own rules. Now it asks us to wait 14 more days. Who the hell are you to do these things? Its financial matter and strictly needs to be taken care of.

I want to file a lawsuit against paisapay please guide me all sellers. Also I am one leave for one month atleast
Message 3 of 3
latest reply