cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay ID 37519000887 : Refund Not done

Hi

PaisaPay ID 37519000887

pls note, Refund process initated on 9th Oct & approved on 15th Oct 2014, but still the amount was not refunded to my account, checked with my bank & they confirmed that amount was not received, If you want i can even show my last 3 month bank statement. its almost been a month, but still amount was not refunded to my account. 

Somebody pls look into this. 

Am really facing bad experience with Ebay from last 2 transactions.

Onemore problem i faced was, I ordered & paid for 2 samsung headsets (PaisaPay ID 37754439497) but i received only 1 headset instead of 2, i wrote to the seller but no responste i tried to reach by mobile, but couldn't. 

will be helpful if somebody look into this on priority basis. if not i will have to take it to consumer court. 

Reaching the customer service peoples is like a nightmare. they are making us to wait in line for an hour. i have never seen such a worst customer service with any of the e-shopping websites, in my lifetime.

Regards

Madhavi.S

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: PaisaPay ID 37519000887 : Refund Not done

Did you get your refund or yet now your waiting for it?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No still i didn't receive the refund amount.

Also i didn't receive any reply for the below issue.

""" Onemore problem i faced was, I ordered & paid for 2 samsung headsets (PaisaPay ID 37754439497) but i received only 1 headset instead of 2, i wrote to the seller but no responste i tried to reach by mobile, but couldn't."""

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

somebody pls reply

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i left with no option, I will have to takeit up with consurmer court, if i don't receive any reply & refund amount from you.

i am really fed up with ebay customer service

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

minesin
Community Member

u get refund till now..

same problem is occurse. ..

Message 6 of 6
latest reply