cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Universe's Worst Pathetic Customer Support !!! Ebay Should be banned from India Forever !!!

I bought a mobile from ebay online through debit card payment. I had told them to deliver it to my address within 15 days as i will be leaving my hometown for job. But even then it was not delivered , then i cancelled the order and Alaaas... no refund received..Then i told them if not possible to refund then please change delivery address..Then 5 days after i got a message that the mobile has been delivered to some person nearby my house who was not at all my family member !!! there was no mobile number mentioned in the receipt !!! Somehow we managed to get that mobile from that person. I called and emailed Ebay grievance officers and also customer support team but they are the worst people. The dont listen and make excuses and disconnect the phone !!! they are so mean. So in future never never never order a product from ebay. They should be banned barred from ecomm for malpractices.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Universe's Worst Pathetic Customer Support !!! Ebay Should be banned from India Forever !!!

E bay customer support is very poor  .All the time the phone will engage .If the customer support people receive also they not take any correct action it will required follow up .

What is the use of customer service.And Ebay taking long time for correct things.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
latest reply