Delay in shipping of the product

Hi

I am a buyer and have purchased an item from ebay. Now  5 days are gone still the product have not yet been shipped!!  being disgusted i ws going through this ebay site and landed in this discussion forum... n after going through all thes posts am really sacred ....will i get my product or will they just go away with the money??though i have  purchased directly with my debit card..please suggest shall i cancl my order n claim my money back?? confused n disgusted!! my shopping with ebay is certainly a disapointing one...others online shopping sites are far better and professional!!! thumbs down to ebay!! will never shop with u again !!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Delay in shipping of the product

Yes I do agree
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I too paid the money of about 11536/- 4 days ago
and estimated shipping date was 3rd of November 2014. I am scared now will I get the product.? Atleast my money back. ?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am a seller on eBay and very much understand the concern of buyers.
I have sold and marked my products ready to ship on same day but there is a big mess in eBay and courier companies information sharing.as a Powership subscriber we have to use logistics provided by eBay.
and at times it takes 10days for pickup plus delivery time 4 days.total 14days.
we as sellers are tied to this mess in eBay and courier companies.
Have good faith in sellers,most of us are small traders and are at mercy of eBay and the buyers.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply