Worst service and fraud seller in ebay

ssshhh33-7
Community Member

Dear ebay

I have purchased one MI note 3 i was received that phone on 27 july as specified by me on given aadress as ebay services is not available at my city but when i was not received item on till july i was call customer care and told them to cancel my order they send oder could not cancel because it was serve by seller and i need to contact eith seller i told clearly that it will not work out as i am moving from the city and i will come back only after month back and still my order was dispatched at given aadress after 10 day of commited days and i received that phone in my hand after 20 days of dispatched when i received that phone i am start using that phone,phone start hanging and heating after using some day i have decided to call ebay and called your customer service and they provide me seller no and mail id i was mail on customer service and call that no many times but i didn't get any response then again i call your customer service but without any resolution he start teaching me terms and conditions and when i was giving explain of other platforms dealing in same he said ebay is different and you guys don't have concen with my problem .now i urge you kindly help me with this concern and provide me proper solution for your reference i am providedy mobile no and my one of service request no so can you will track my issue and please come back within time frame

my paisa pay id is 43131742627 order details - akhilesh pandey

My escalation id 063209

I have send mail on DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com
On 1 oct but from there to i didn't get any solution i am feel like cheated from ebay and its seller

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0