cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Worst service and fraud seller in ebay

ssshhh33-7
Community Member
Dear ebay

I have purchased one MI note 3 i supposed to received that phone on 27 july as specified by ebay in its website. I have given some ones address as ebay services not available in my city. When i was not received item 27th till july i was call on customer care and told them to cancel my order as i have to move from that city but i received the reply that oder could not cancel because it was serve by seller and i need to contact with seller only i told them clearly that it will not work out as i am moving from the city and i will come back only after month back. but still my order was dispatched at given address after 10 day of commited date which was 27th july .and i received that phone on my hands after 20 days of dilivery .when i received that phone and when i was start using that phone,phone getting hang and start heating after using some day i have decided to call ebay service care ,when i called ebay customer service they provide me seller no and mail id i was mail on Seller no and call on given no many times but i didn't get any response .then again i call your customer service but without any resolution he start explaining terms and conditions and how said that how different ebay from other competition platforms and told me that he will come with some solution after few days on my question of minimum specific time period he told me there is no minimum time period in ebay than i decided to mail on DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com and ask for help in said metter i received one call and assure me that i will get solution within 48 hrs but i didn't get any solution till the time .
And now i am try to mail on that mail id my mail gets bounced i seeks any one help in that my details mention in post

Service request no 1_85158634473

my paisa pay id is 43131742627 order details - akhilesh pandey

My escalation id 063209
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0