New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst service and fraud seller in ebay

Dear ebayI have purchased one MI note 3 i supposed to received that phone on 27 july as specified by ebay in its website. I have given some ones address as ebay services not available in my city. When i was not received item 27th till july i was call...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst service and fraud seller in ebay

Dear ebayI have purchased one MI note 3 i was received that phone on 27 july as specified by me on given aadress as ebay services is not available at my city but when i was not received item on till july i was call customer care and told them to canc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received product no response from e bay

Undoubtedly e bay is the worst shopping site in India I made prepaid order they did not communicate me anything but send an email that my product was delivered. God knows whom they delivered. I think some frauds are deliberately recruited by e bay I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Appropos item purchased from vijayemporium1962

Hi, I purchased a blazer and below are the details for the same: Claim ID: 2280306 PaisaPay ID: 43468173625 In brief, I received the item and found that 1) the color shade was substantially different and, 2) the size did not fit properly. I decided t...

Item not received (Disappointing)

Every time am not getting my product . 1. Paypaisa ID 1.43494755852 2.43600522682 3.43661775762 above all order are cancelled by you . one order i placed on 19/9/16 but not received confirmation for same and money deduct from my account . What is thi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim 2265417 SR# 1-84930018361

THIS WAS THE WORST DAY, WHEN I BOUGHT A CELL PHONE ON EBAY.BECAUSE IT WAS A SECOND HAND/USED ITEM, WHICH WAS NEVER BEEN EXPLAINED. NOW I WANT TO TAKE MY MONEY BACK, THE EBAY PEOPLES ARE MAKING EXCUSES OF MAY TYPES.THEY ARE THEIF THE TRAINED THEIVES. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non receipt of my item

I have been shopping online with various sides but am really down for not responding to my non receive of my item no 291764139064. I 've paid on 19th July 2016 and till today I didn't receive my item. When I contacted the seller gadgetzone they told ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Novelty Baby Carrier high price

I bought a Novelty Baby Carrier at Rs.645. When I received this product printed price was destroyed by the seller, because actual product price is much less than they offered. At amazon.com that same product priced Rs.380+delivery charges.I think eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund Pending

i refund my order due to item not deliver to me within time line. but amount not return even after 3

fake product given. no response from ebay

the item which was delivered by you is not that what was shown by you and it is not original. What type of cheating services is provided by the ebay.no response from ebay on complaints.