Feedback issues

acefones
Community Member
Hello eBay Community Users !

I have a small Feedback related question here.

I have sold and item last week.
But now the buyer is denying to complete the transaction.

So now, being a seller, it becomes my responsibility to leave feedback for the buyer, which would be a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK in this case.

The Negative Feedback for the buyer is legitimate as he didn't manage to complete the transaction, and made me wait for approx 10 days.

But what if the buyer in turn leaves a Negative Feedback for me, wherein we sellers are no way eligible for a negative feedback in such a case.

So, does ebay have any such facility wherein such negative feedbacks can be avoided or resolved.

Or, is there any solution with other sellers on eBay in such kind of a problem ?

Regards,
Acefones.
Nimesh Chotaliya.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Feedback issues

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
You may try to raise a dispute and end the matter amicably. It seems the buyer is new. If the buyer does not co-operate then you can put -ve FB. Incase the buyer retaliate with another -ve FB and if he/she is new then you can raise complains. Such buyers are likely to be suspended soon. In case he/she is new and suspended shortly then your -ve FB will not be counted. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Feedback issues

mohitjojojacob
Community Member
I have been in your shoes.

eBay is making another change to its feedback system. Read the entire article here:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200512081511172.html

Nothing can stop them from leaving you feedback. The only way that they couldn't is if they were to be suspended. Somewhere I read about "Feedback Sniping", waiting until 2 minutes before the 90 days feedback period ends and leaving appropriate feeabck. This strategy may help in avoiding feedback retaliation. 90 day is the limit. eBay gives buyers and sellers 90 days after making a sale or purchase to leave feedback for the other member. This information may be of help to you:

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y04/m08/i10/s01
Message 3 of 3
latest reply