New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit Card help needed

Hi, I want to get a credit card for myself. I will be using this to get the money that pepole have send me in PayPal and to purchase some softwares. I have never had a credit card so don't know anything about it. I would need some assistance from you...

THINK ABOUT THE BUYERS FROM VERY REMOTE AREAS !

Hello! i am honest_himachal,Today I want to show you the agony,frustration,sentiments,of an ebay member who is not only my best friend but also a buyer of a very remote area, but near to our location.Think abt him..and his suffering that why we want ...

FRAUD SELLER

I HAVE PURCHASED ONE SONY p910I MOBILE FROM SOME SELLER. i HAVE PAID THE VALUE THROUGH PAISEPAY WITH MY CITI BANK CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME. EBAY ARE UNABLE TO FIND OUT THE SELLER. I FILE A CLAIM, EBAY ACCEPT IT. SUBSEQUENTLY, EBAY CL...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback issues

Hello eBay Community Users ! I have a small Feedback related question here. I have sold and item last week. But now the buyer is denying to complete the transaction. So now, being a seller, it becomes my responsibility to leave feedback for the buyer...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to verify a buyer or seller??

Hello everyone Suppose I want to buy a item from a new seller ,his price is attractive but i am not sure whether the seller is good one or etc.How to know his sale on ebay? or the purchases of any buyer? like I am seller on ebay and a i have a buyer,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about paypal

Hello dear friend Our company is a large professional international famous brand agency(YAHAMA GIBSON Canon Sony Tiffany JVC Philips Appie.......), one of our merchandises come from the factory house directly, have no other middle links, therefore th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DID ANYONE EVER BOUGHT LAPTOP FROM EBAY.COM ??? PLEASE HELP

Dear Community Friends, Please help and guide me. I bought several items from ebay.com but all ranged between Rs. 1000 - Rs. 6000 I Want to know if anyone ever bought laptop or camcorder from ebay.com . What was the procedure ? was the delivery suces...

THINK ABOUT THE BUYERS FROM VERY REMOTE AREAS !

Hello! i am honest_himachal,Today I want to show you the agony,frustration,sentiments,of an ebay member who is not only my best friend but also a buyer of a very remote area, but near to our location.Think abt him..and his suffering that why we want ...

CHEATED BY SELLER.....................110029259627

:_|EBAY Item number: 110029259627 I am writing about the above item nokia mobile N93 which I won at a very less price. The thing is all this while which ever deal I went through with the seller I never faced a problem. But now I don't know wether the...

NEED HELP

Hi everybody, I have posted a mobile phone for sale.A person want to buy it but told me to ship it to nigeria. He is sending money through western union bidpay. what will i do? I am a new user. plz help. here is the mail. Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:17...

USING NOTEPAD FOR EBAY LISTING

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT COULD POSSIBLY WALK ME THROUGH THE PROCESS OF USING MICROSOFT NOTEPAD TO SET UP A LISTING ON EBAY. IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what does it mean?

Dear eBay members and sapna, I got an alert from eBay ---- NOTICE: eBay Communication Partner Warning Dear jaipur_mart: Our records indicate that you recently interacted with qwkwifv through the eBay email system. Sometimes eBay accounts are used to ...

One more question about stamps

Hi!everybody. I am putting up stamps for sale on ebay, should I stick them on a piece of paper(since they are lying loose)or there is any alternate way to display them. dk

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful