how to verify a buyer or seller??

ankur5316
Community Member
Hello everyone
Suppose I want to buy a item from a new seller ,his price is attractive but i am not sure whether the seller is good one or etc.How to know his sale on ebay? or the purchases of any buyer? like I am seller on ebay and a i have a buyer,I suspect that he is a fake one,and how do I get his purchase history?...

Please help !
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mohitjojojacob
Community Member
A very informative link for you:

http://cruentidei.waterhole2.com/ebay/goodbuyer.html

You can choose your sellers very carefully. Always read and review feedback for any seller you are contemplating transacting with. Make sure the percentage is at least 98.6% positive, and if it's a high volume seller, 99% is even better. The figures quoted above are not "official". Just my opinion as a buyer. Once you've established they have a good percentage, take a look at the actual number of feedback they've received. Make sure they have significant feedback as a seller (not just a buyer), so you know they have a solid track record with a good reputation.

Read here for some tips on keeping safe on eBay:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=red-flags
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hey dear

i saw your post long back.. but i was hoping someone else answered it

However

when a buyer bids on your product you need to see how committed and how stable is the buyer.

One of the biggest turnoffs is the same buyer winning the same product from a different seller at the same time as he bought it from you.

I have has buyers who have placed over 50 different bids/purchases, obviously they never pay ... add to that buyers who are registred recently and its certain that he is not serious.

You need to go to Advanced Search and click on Items by Bidder link

Here you can see the buying/bidding history of a buyer.

Hope that helps ANkur

hey we share the same name dont we ...

ankur5316 is one of my buyers and wanted to learn about selling smart. So i guided him to the community boards. Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ankur5316
Community Member
hi ANkur .
firstly,thanks for that info,
and .yeah its seems so funny,that day when i bought the treo from you i saw your name,i thought it must be kidding with me.?? ..dnt knw .we have same name..i mean full name...are of almost same age,same field,can i have your picture of yours? i hope you arent my duplicate..lolz..

Thanks for info man ,and please arrange the account so that I can make payment to you yaar..i need that phone badly and urgently.
Thanks !
Message 4 of 4
latest reply