can u please help me as i am new on EBAY

cooldudevineet1983
Community Member
I need to send an item overseas to nigeria, i dont know the procedure as what exactly i need to have with me to send an item overseas.
I wud really appreciate if any1 of u wud help me on that.

Thanks............

Vinie.....................
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear EBAY INDIA USER,

Well it depends on the merchandice that you need to send. The best way is to walk in your GENERAL POST OFFICE and reach the FOREIGN POSTAL DEPARTMENT ( where all the other exports happen ) and show the parcel to that relative (item) officer(CUSTOMS) and pack it and send it. SIMPLE. Since We do not know the merchandice you need to send, this is all we can help you with. But 1 - 2 visits to the concerned desk will help your purpose and you can then know the SIMPLE procedures involved in your Particular case., But if you are sending something that someone has bought from you on EBAY INDIA,then probably the best way, initiall would be to delcare the PArcel as a GIFT been sent.

Hope that helps.

The cyberwiz

Tarun

Anmol Kreations

Anmol Sparkys
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

cooldudevineet1983
Community Member
so u think its a good way to send it as a gift rather than sending it with a invoice??????????????
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

iainsdad
Community Member
Is this one of the Western union Nigerian scams for high value items, be very cautious, the mails that are from Western union are very good spoofs and there is no money waiting for you!!!!!!!!!

there is a good thread on the UK Community Question and Answer board

http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?messageID=402534777&forumID=7#402534777

Be very careful please.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

goldmohour
Community Member
dear brotherhood"But if you are sending something that someone has bought from you on EBAY INDIA,then probably the best way, initiall would be to delcare the PArcel as a GIFT been sent."
i couldnt understand how is it going to help saying it as a gifdt ,i mean its pros and cons?
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

jatin1212
Community Member
sir i want to deal in used metal working machine tools can you please suggest how to locate their buyer and seller on your site
regds
jatin
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

jatin1212
Community Member
i would like to import some m/cs from abroad also then how can i arrange shipping and all local transport in various countire of europe
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

jatin1212
Community Member
how to locate the used metal working machines on your site
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

vibhamall
Community Member
hii yaar
i would like to tell you that according to me and all ebay member i talked upon is nigerians are fraud
they only commit as they will pay via bidpay or wester union money transfer but all is wrong
hence i request u to first see is the payment clear and than ship the order
thanks
vibhamallB-)
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

akshaye1982
Community Member
Hi TARUN,

I see you are very active with helping our community. I request you to view my post 'Importer Exporter Code Number' HOW TO APPLY; SOLVED!!! CHEERS!!! in International Seller board.

Leave your comments and add more valuable inputs.

THANKS in advance.

Cheers!!!:-)
Message 10 of 12
latest reply