Guidelines for Shipping to Pakistan

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

If I get an order from Pakistan, then what is the procedure. I have no experience in shipping to other contries expect UK & US.

Is there any restrictions of selling a product to the person who is in Pakistan

I need some guide lines of those experienced sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi snrama, I exported 4 times but in 4 different ways.The first time it was speed post with merchandise stamp with one form.Second time it was foreign airmail parcel post with 2 forms filled up.Third time the speed post guys refused to stamp merchandise because their departmental circular dated 17/11 has banned carrying semi-precious stones and ofcourse many many other items. I understand that the government means well but the government employees wont work under some pretext or other.They get salary whether they work or not.So I ran to the customs, cleared that and sent by speed post. Fourth time I just sent it with the IEC and invoice xerox neatly folded inside.The safest in all respects ofcourse is prior custom clearence. But this is probably the most strenuous. I never tried private courier.They must be costing a fortune.Thanx.Truly..Amitava
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Even i get queries from Palkistan at times.

Is there any trade assistant who can help us
sell abroad.

This will be really great if common sellers can have a Trade Assistant to sell abroad ..

Regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 3 of 3
latest reply