International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guidelines for Shipping to Pakistan

Hi, If I get an order from Pakistan, then what is the procedure. I have no experience in shipping to other contries expect UK & US. Is there any restrictions of selling a product to the person who is in Pakistan I need some guide lines of those exper...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions on Feedback Policy .

Hi, I am putting some suggestions in detail to get others opinion. Most of the sellers and even some buyers complain about non-receipt of feedback at the completion of the deals. I suggest that in the following two circumstances, ebay should arrange ...

i want to know about sending a laptop

hai will u please help me that i want to know that when i recived a payment after that what i i have to do as a normal customer that how i have to send a laptop to person in philipens as i dont have any import export no . i dont know what documents i...

Fresh Mangoes for sale

Hello, I have fresh mangoes to sell for the next season, that is from June to July. My target is to sell them to the European Market. If someone could help how do I contact the buyers down there. Thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product selling to foreign countries

well i m new on ebay can anybudy help me to say how ewe sell the product on ebay in india and ither countries if we selll to other countries then whast taxes need to pay and we need the export license is it too whats the full process.

There is no relisting policy on eBay India

I am a Power Seller at eBay India. Before the formation of eBay India, I was a regular seller at eBay.com. The standard policy of eBay is, if an item is relisted (after it is not sold in the 1st time) and sold after the relisting, the listing fee is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful