International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal is unable to verify PAN numbers

Today, I have received email from paypal quoting that my PAN is invalid. My PAN is perfectly valid and can be checked at Income tax website of Indian Govt (NO NEED TO HIRE A THIRD PARTY TO VALIDATE THE PAN). My PAN is AA******1Q and is in my name (sa...

iClever Himbox HB01 plus GEB

Hello everyone I am planning to buy this item. From what I understood,the price should be inclusive of all charges including shipping and customs. However, when I go to the buy it now menu, I do see a warning/message at the top stating that I might s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I sell on ebay.com?

Hi,I am new and want to sell my products internationally but I am confused between ebay.in and ebay.com. I have paypal account linked with ebay.com because ebay.in has only paisapay option. Can I sell using ebay.com?Also, if I use ebay.com, will it p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheat me on purchasing of SAMSUNG MICRO SD CARD 16GB Class 10+ Warranty

Dear Sir, My self jai sharma from delhi, i purchasse a SamSung Micro SD card 16GB class 10+warranty. my order date is 3rd december 2015i received item above mentioned item without bill and without warrannty card on 13th -14th of december with in 10 t...

Selling on ebay.com

Hi ,I am selling on ebay.in since few months and have 100% feedback, recently I tried listing on ebay.com but unable to do so due to seller vetting requirement , I submitted all necessary docs thrice already within last one month , have mailed to fac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buying gemstone online

There are few points you have to be remebered while going to buy a gemstone online. 1. Buy from trusted source after comapring price and quality 2. Always ask for the gemstone certification 3. Check the stone weight and other features that you are pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful