Welcome to International Selling board!

sagupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All,

A very warm welcome to the board for users who are interested in selling Internationally. Reaching out to buyers across 135 countries was never this easy.

So while you work hard and sell all over the globe, this is a place where you can sit, relax and chat with your fellow users, learn from them and have fun.

Happy Hanging Out!
Sapana
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

pinu0123
Community Member
Hi,

This is Pinu, from INDIA. I am the manufacturer of jute handicraft products. I have got some order from U.S.A. So i would like to know that is there any way to sell my products through e-bay??? And is there any need of export license ??? Please anybody help me..

Thanks and regards
Pinu..
Message 11 of 34
latest reply

kalle-51
Community Member
......Hello,
and friendly greetings from Germany !

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

dibaygolf
Community Member
Just to show you that Ebay is a real and nice buyers & sellers community. I'm from Brussels in Belgium (EUROPA)
and I will be back soon. NICE DAY (or better - nice evening)to everybody.
Message 13 of 34
latest reply

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co-Merchants and International Visitors,

SEASONAL GREETINGS !!!!

Well We would like to draw attention of all new Internatinal Sellers to our Previous Community POST :

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=100001498&tstart=0&mod=1123129107622

Where we have replied about the Import and EXPORT CODE : IEC.

And this is our Modes of Payment post for International SELLING :

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300001089&start=0

Hope that this HELPS.

And YES, if EBAY INDIA CAN SPECIICALLY WORK in ESTABLISHING A PAYPAL Office in INDIA with their Bank Transfers ( or Even of not in INDIA, atleast get the Withdrawal Limit of $ 2500 USD removed ) as most of the Direct CUSTOMERS or we shall call CONSUMERS buying from EBAY INDIA, will not use Bank and Wire Transfers , while buying, and hence PayPal is the BEST Option. So, even there should be a Practical MONTHLY LIMIT ? ISN't IT ?

Thanx

The CyberWiz

Tarun Khandelwal

Anmol Kreations

Anmol Sparkys
Message 14 of 34
latest reply

udhayakumar2005
Community Member
Dear sir,

I am new to ebay. I want to know the complete details about e bay in person in order to enter into e bay as a seller. If I get a person in chennai i can interact in tamil and start completing the formalities to join with you. Can you please show me some people at chennai or near chennai to who knows well about e bay or who already doing business with e bay. So that I can meet them directly for their advice. Also let me when a seminar will be arranged at chennai.

Expecting your reply at my e mail id

Best regards,
S.Udhayakumar
Message 15 of 34
latest reply

kalanagari
Community Member
Hello Sapna,
How are you? I need yr urgent help. I have a paypal account and applied for my first withdrawal cheque on 24th july, but i did not receive my cheque till date.I called up paypal customer support and wasted so much money in International call by holding and listning there recorded cassetts. I have written to them many times, but no response. My payments are stuckup with paypal. Pls. help.
Regards
Geeta
Message 16 of 34
latest reply

mangalbargains
Community Member
Hello,
I have 52 feedback with 100% rating but ebay has been placed international selling limits on my account. I do not know why?

I have emailed them about this issue and they has asked me to sent some documents, as requested I have sent all the documents but I have not received any reply.
After that I have sent another email regarding this then they said they will contact me me in 2 days but no one contacted me till now.

After that I have received an email from ebay that they are unable to lift my selling limits at this time. I should appeal again after 30 days.

I tried to chat online and they confirm they have no reason for this limit but they cannot lift my selling limits now.

I have paid my ebay fee on time.I donot know why this limt cannot be lift as I have 100% feedback rating and there is no issue or dispute in my account from any buyer. I have paid ebay fee on time also provided documents as requested by ebay.

Please help!!!

mangalbargains
Message 17 of 34
latest reply

Dear mangalbargains,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in terms of getting clarity on the limits placed on your account.

You would have received an email from our Trust & Safety team. In case of any issues, please feel free to reply back to that email or contact us on inrswebhelp@ebay.com

Regards
Seema K
Message 18 of 34
latest reply

verash
Community Member
I was not looking for your thanks, Navin. Just as expected you came up with standard replies to everyone which doesn't address any improvement to benefit sellers. Anyway all I can say is Ebay in India is not doing that well as it could despite heavy percentage you command (more than what we earn) and I cannot blame us Indians entirely! Policies have to change to mutually benefit us all to create win win situations for growth! As we all understand you may probably only personally agree, so I don't even expect you to go on record because of the job you have to keep. Good luck with your position and I hope you do better! Thanks for giving us all your valuable time though useless for some! Also Sorry to sound so rude but this is what I honestly felt and replied.
Message 19 of 34
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
Why can't we use PayPal for transactions taking place between two countries??:|
Message 20 of 34
latest reply