Welcome to International Selling board!

sagupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All,

A very warm welcome to the board for users who are interested in selling Internationally. Reaching out to buyers across 135 countries was never this easy.

So while you work hard and sell all over the globe, this is a place where you can sit, relax and chat with your fellow users, learn from them and have fun.

Happy Hanging Out!
Sapana
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

raghavbhansali11
Community Member
i want to sell international market. plz help me out how can i sell

raghav

email id bhansaliraghav@gmail.com
phone 096100 88000
ebay id raghavbhansali11
Message 21 of 34
latest reply

vishnu.p
Community Member
wait guys=
I just need to know how to send my product to outside India
in clear words!!!
Message 22 of 34
latest reply

Hi sapna/seema

i was selling on .com and recently i shifted my ebay id to INDIA. i am amazed to see that some posts above shows that there is a limit thru paypal for selling internationally from India i.e 2500 USD . if you please enlighten me regarding his that if this is correct as my sales on .com last month was more than 6000 USD means if i have to maintain sales of my last months then how would i be receiving payments in INDIA thru my paypal for over and above the 2500 USD .

Please help
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

unitrans2012
Community Member
Dear All,
Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAMEX, SKYNET, Bombino express and many others to send international courier, parcel, cargo, shipments or export by air cargo mode from anywhere In India. We offer 50 % to 60% Discounts 365 days on all exports from India, whether it is a commercial shipment or a personal courier. Once you compare Rates/Charges, You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment/parcel /envelope online by simply opening free online account with us & ship online by filling all the required details in 5 simple steps which hardly takes 10 minutes. we provide LIVE chat to negotiate rates/charges for international courier and cargo for heavy International shipments / Courier /Air Cargo or parcel along with online tracking. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS International courier and cargo is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account. We specialize in sending food items from India, Excess baggage, foreign university applications, medicines, International courier services for NRI and foreign tourist & export samples or export consignment by air cargo from India.

UNITRANS Express offers a unique service to courier anything worldwide from India. Apart from delivering regular documents, Parcel, We are the only international courier company specialized in India delivering Food Items to UK, USA & Worldwide. We carry all types of food items which includes of Pickles, Sweets, Savories, Groceries, Condiments & Etc. We offer one of the most committed and strong express delivery system to the country. We are known to be the fastest courier providing door to door delivery between India, UK and USA. UNITRANS Express provides both Importing and exporting packages to worldwide destinations. Our network has its presence globally & Operations Hub in all the major metropolitan destinations. We have the required shipping competence, to carefully prepare your packages for shipment so that you need not contact third party for the services.

Any season is a discount season at UNITRANS and we are currently offering up to 60% discounts. Trust UNITRANS Express

Rate Calculator
International Express Shipments

Welcome To UNITRANS Online Shipping !!!
We are proud to introduce first time In the WORLD - The International Courier Charges /Rate Calculator offering 50 % Discounts 24/7 and 365 days

UNITRANS International Courier Rates / Tariff /Charges Calculator provides you facility to

1. Compare Best rate and service to send International Courier from anywhere In India.
2. Enjoy Flat 50% discount on International Courier Charges /Rates /Tariff of Multinational courier Giants like Fedex,DHL,TNT,UPS,ARAMEX,SKYNET and many others.
3. Live Chat to Negotiate for Heavy International shipments/ Courier /Air Cargo & Online Tracking to Tracking you Shipment / Parcel
4. If you are Satisfied with Rates/Charges- You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment online by simply opening an online account with us & Ship online by filling all the required details in 5 Simple steps. ( Our Online Shipping Module hardly takes 10 minutes )
5. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account.( We accept All kind of Debit / Credit Cards / Net Banking Transfers )

For More Details Please logon to www.unitrans.co.in OR Call 9099477788
Message 24 of 34
latest reply

hplaza2012
Community Member
I tried to open store on ebay.com but failed. It says to link card. I tried to link international visa debit card but it failed.

Kindly help me.

Also there is restriction by Paypal that we can't receive more than $3000 in single transaction, why ?

If our item costs more than $3000 then how to receive this payment ? Many days ago I had listed one camcorder of valy $7100, many of my customers tried to pay but failed. The denied to pay through multi invoices.

Plz help me.
gbne.in HPLAZA2012
HPLAZA2012
Message 25 of 34
latest reply

Dear hpplaza2012,

Here are my recommendations:

Opening a Store on ebay.com:
You would never be able to open a store on eBay.com unless your credit card's billing address in within the geographical boundaries of USA (52 states, including HI, Guam, PR). International credit card with Indian Billing address will not help. This was possible until April 2011, but not later.

You can open a store on ebay.co.uk
The listing fee on ebay.com is USD 0.50 with an international exposure fee of USD 0.50/- whereas you can list on ebay.co.uk (with international exposure) for half the price. The only difference it will make it that your listings will display the value in GBP as default instead of USD but that doesn't matter. The US buyers will still buy it.

PayPal:
PayPal business account also has certain limits. Once you start receiving the payments the limits will be automatically raised. However, if your first transaction is of a high value, then PayPal will block your account and they won't answer any of your questions. Please beware, PayPal customer service will not answer any question. That would make you frustrated and you will lose interest. Better, you start selling low valued items.

If the customer is not willing to co-operate paying in multiple invoices, better avoid selling to them because, such customers may create problems later on.

Kind Regards,
MB

PS- Please don't send me any message on eBay Messages.
Message 26 of 34
latest reply

abdullah.jewells
Community Member
i want to regitered me internationally on ebay tell me what is full process
Message 27 of 34
latest reply

@Abdullah.Jewels,

Here are the details:

1) Register a PayPal account.
2) Link your PayPal account with eBay.
3) List your first item

Registering PayPal:

1) Go to PayPal.com and click Register
2) Take care to register a Business Account
3) You need a PAN Number and a Bank Account to link your PayPal account with it.

PayPal Verification:

1) Once you register your PayPal account, you need to verify it. Click Verify link

2) PayPal will send 2 small amounts to your Bank Account that you have added to it. You need to enter the Transaction Code of those inward entries on Verify My Account Page on PayPal.

Linking Verified PayPal A/c with eBay:

1) Once the verification is completed, link this PayPal account with your eBay account. This process is very simple and available in your My eBay

List your First Item:
You can do this after the above 2 steps are completed.

Selling Internationally:

If you are selling internationally, please note the following details:

1)Register a firm under Shops and Establishments act. (Must)

2)Open a Current Bank account. (Must)

3)Obtain an IEC. (Must. If you don't have it then Mumbai customs may create problems. It may also lead to judiciary procedures. IEC is easy to get and it is not expensive.)

4) Request your bank to approve you to receive funds in foreign currency. Not required in case of PayPal but Mumbai Customs may ask you to furnish the copy of approval.

5) If selling perfumes and cosmetics or medicines, please obtain a Drug & Cosmetics Licence from your state.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Kind Regards,
MB

PS - DO NOT CONTACT me via eBay Messages, Phone Calls or emails. Contact via eBay Community Forum ONLY.
Message 28 of 34
latest reply

bestwebsites
Community Member
Hi Sapana,

I sold my items in india and new to sell my products internationally. I have verified Paypal account. Can i get payment by linking International Debit Card instead of Credit Card through paypal?

Iam selling websites and interested to sell world wide.Currently selling through PaisaPay.

What are the requirements needed to sell my products internationally? Tell me the simple method.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,
ssupriya84
best websites
Message 29 of 34
latest reply

yvlsaveri
Community Member
how about damaged good. I got some thing in ebay 3mons back and now it is not working. what shall i do? will ebay repair it?
Message 30 of 34
latest reply