International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

aramex poor in service

Very much poor service. I think aramex dont have air service only surface service they provide. I send my product through aramex on 9 sept. Till now it not get delivered to party.Aramex plz improve ur service

New Account for ebay.com or same old India Account will do.

We are sellers on Ebay.in and our user id is madaanjewellers2013. We were approached by Ebay.com and he informed us that their office in India is located on Delhi , India. He offered us to start selling on Ebay.com but he advised us to open new accou...

Welcome to International Selling board!

Hi All, A very warm welcome to the board for users who are interested in selling Internationally. Reaching out to buyers across 135 countries was never this easy. So while you work hard and sell all over the globe, this is a place where you can sit, ...

The right way to sell internationally

What is the right way to sell Internationally on eBay? I have a couple of collectibles that I'm looking to sell, and I feel that most buyers for them are abroad, and not in India. When I listed on eBay.in with the International listing option, my ite...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful