cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Welcome to International Selling board!

sagupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All,

A very warm welcome to the board for users who are interested in selling Internationally. Reaching out to buyers across 135 countries was never this easy.

So while you work hard and sell all over the globe, this is a place where you can sit, relax and chat with your fellow users, learn from them and have fun.

Happy Hanging Out!
Sapana
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Welcome to International Selling board!

masagaia
Community Member
Hi Sapna/sagupta,

Greetings for the day!

I am a new seller on ebay and I had listed products on ebay.com and now when i am trying to list products on ebay.in its giving me an error in shipping stating to include surface delivery option. I tried contacting customer support but couldn't get a resolution, please help me with my issue so that i can open up a store on ebay and list it internationally.

Thanks & Regards,
Saud.
Message 31 of 34
latest reply

I am a new seller on ebay and successfully selling on ebay.in and I want to sell gemstone jewellery on eBay.com. But I cannot list items on eBay.com. It shows some global trading limit error.. Please help and tell me how can I be eligible to sell jewellery on eBay.com what should I need to do regarding this.

Waiting for accurate solution for my problem.
Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Hi real.phoenix,
I need your guidance in the following manner.
I started selling in Nov.13 on ebay.com(USA) but only after 4 sales ebay put restrictions on my account and informed me that I cannot sell on US site unless it is 90 days from my first sale on ebay India site and I must have at least 10 DSR.
After more than 5 months and after I got 10 DSRs, I requested to lift restrictions on my international selling. I received a reply after 4 days that they have forwarded my request to ebay.com and I will hear further from them. It is about a week now and there is total silence.
Since you allowed people to contact you in the post dated 25.03.2013, I am asking for your help.
What should I do next so that I receive a positive response from ebay?
Thanks in advance.
AMK
Message 33 of 34
latest reply

I listed an item on eBay.com, but got some pretty good response. But how do I make my items visible to buyers from other countries (UK, Europe, Australia etc). Do I have to list my items separately on eBay sites of these countries or am i missing something? How does this work?
Message 34 of 34
latest reply