cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BEWARE SELLERS - PAYPAL ALSO CHEATS ON ITS CUSTOMERS!!

halwawala_in1
Community Member

STRANGE - BUT TRUE !
ITS A WARNING TO SELLERS AT BAAZEE - WHO ACCPET PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL -
ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN BE CHEATED - RESULTING IN MENTAL TORTURE , TESNSIONS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE , LOSS OF SLEEP AND FINANCIAL LOSES TOO - CURTSEY PAYPAL .

TO BE PRECISE , I GIVE YOU MY EXAMPLE - I SOLD AN ITEM WORTH ABOVE us $ 500 AT E-BAY , THE BUYER PAID BY PAY PAL - PAYPAL CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT - EVEN MY REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWL WAS ACCEPTED - AFTER FULL FOUR DAYS OF THE SAID PAYMENT , I SHIPPED THE MATERIALS .

AND LO - THE NEXT DAY PAYPAL INTIMATES THAT IT WAS A FRAUD PAYMENT - AND THE MONEY WHICH HAD BEEN WITHDRAWN BY ME SHOULD BE REDEPOSITED ALONG WITH THEIR FEES/COMMISSION TOO .

LESSON NUMBER ONE - NEVER TRUST SUCH AN ORGANISATION WHICH IS THERE TO COLLECT ITS FEE EVEN AFTER MURDERING THE SELLER FOR THEIR OWN SHORTCOMINGS - TO NAME THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED , THE WITHDRAWL EFFECTED THAT TOO FROM A BUYER WITH AN UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS - WHOSE FAULT - THE SELLERS - YE, YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT. AS PAYPAL IS ABOVE ALL THE RULE AND REGULATIONS .

I CALLED THEM UP IN USA ON MORE THAN THREE OCASSIONS , EACH TIME HAD TO HOLD FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES EACH BEFORE AN OFICER TAKES THE PHONE - WHOSE FAULT THE SELLERS - HE LOOESES RS. 1,200/= MORE IN THE CALLS AND PAYPAL IS ENJOYING THE SCENARIO .

EBAYINDIA - OOOOPS BAZZEE.COM - WILL NOT HEAR AS THEY SAY PAYPAL IS A SEPERATE ENTITY AND THEY CAN NOT BE OF ANY HELP - BUT WHAT I AM GIVEN O UNDERSTAND EBAY AND PAYPAL ARE PARTNERS ( EVEN IN THIS CHEATING AND DUPING THE PUBLIC AT LARGE )

I , WOULD AWAIT A POSITIVE ACTION , BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER THREAD SHORTLY.
GOD BLESS , THE DUPED AND CHEATED SELLERS TILL THEN , ATLEAST .
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

kalanagari
Community Member
Hello Friends and ebay team,
I have a paypal account and applied for a withdrawal cheque on 24th july, but i did not receive my cheque till date. Can anyone tell me how much time it normally takes a cheque to receive here in India from paypal. I called up paypal customer support and wasted so much money in International call by holding and listning there recorded cassetts. Pls. help.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

ashindia
Community Member
Hi!
I am a buyer ,soon to be a seller at ebay.I am quite scared after reading some bad experiences sellers have gone through...That makes my mind unsettled about joining as a seller.I have done some research work on product selling...I know this is not a Rosy Dream..I am dying to read some good replies from ebay management.
There are some positive replies also from sellers,but may be such bad situations have eluded them so far.There should be some firm answer to what happened to halwawala_in1. I better wait and watch. Will remain in my shell till then. Wish all Luck. Bye.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Till now I was receiving funds into my PayPal Account. They anount collected became huge. Paypal did limited access to my account. I requested money from my client via paypal in the hope of getting it timely. But first Paypal did limited access to my account. I completed all the steps requetsed by Paypal to resolve limited access. So I humbly request Paypal to remove this limitation.
But they are still not removing this limitation. I advise all of you who have paypal acconut to withdraw money from it. Only few of you might get your funds, I'm sure.

Regards
Karunesh Agrawal
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Till now I was receiving funds into my PayPal Account. They anount collected became huge. Paypal did limited access to my account. I requested money from my client via paypal in the hope of getting it timely. But first Paypal did limited access to my account. I completed all the steps requetsed by Paypal to resolve limited access. So I humbly request Paypal to remove this limitation.
But they are still not removing this limitation. I advise all of you who have paypal acconut to withdraw money from it. Only few of you might get your funds, I'm sure.
You may check here
http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/alerts/0509/pages/050921_16599_paypal.shtml
Also on google.com site please search with key words
limited access in paypal
You will know many cases of this fraud. Paypal is a cheater.

Regards
Karunesh Agrawal
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Till now I was receiving funds into my PayPal Account. When amount collected became huge. Paypal did limited access to my account. I requested money from my client via paypal in the hope of getting it timely. But first Paypal did limited access to my account. I completed all the steps requetsed by Paypal to resolve limited access. So I humbly request Paypal to remove this limitation.
You may check here
http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/alerts/0509/pages/050921_16599_paypal.shtml

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/paypal_limited_access

http://paypalsucks.com/PayPalFormerEmployee2.shtml
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/translators/200508/msg01243.html
http://www.millersmiles.co.uk/report/1347
Also on google.com site please search with key words
limited access in paypal
You will know many cases of this fraud. Paypal is a cheater.

Regards
Karunesh Agrawal
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

naturally-better
Community Member
I have been using PayPal for nearly 4 years for my international businesses on and off eBay.

I have never had a problem! There have been a couple of instances of fraud where I have lost money on those transactions, but if I had a physical shop I would also have people stealing my goods!

You must learn the danger signs when selling on eBay. There are some fraudsters out there trying to cheat you!

Having said that, in my experience, 99.9% of people on eBay are honest.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

outdoorstoreuk
Community Member
I have found paypal to be extremly untrustworthy. It has even helped scammers/fraudsters steal from me.

Paypal has even stolen from my account to help a scammer/fraudster who got a nice item & MY MONEY, thanks to Pay"pal". Paypal is NO pal of mine!

Never had a problem: Everything goes well until you needs Paypals help, it is only then you learn the truth about Paypals "so called" customer service.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

deepachikan
Community Member
Well I can tell you a better story halwawala. I had about 250 USD in paypal. I withdrew it by check to India. They charged 5 dollars for it. fine ! I have withdrawn earlier also on many occassion so I did not worry.The check did not reach me in 45 days so I paid US$15 as cancellation fee! And another US$5 as fee for another check generated again I waited for 45 days and the check did not reach me. Then I mailed to paypal to credit the money back in my account minus US$15 fee! They have been sending me mails since the last 3 weeks that they cannot answer my mail and that I should call up USA. beautiful people but they wont last long with that kind of thing. Other people are coming into the market.I think Indian sellers should jointly do something about this!
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

perfectdeal88
Community Member
Yes, I have same experience. I am a Chinese seller. I believe paypal has some discriminate against Asia sellers.
I used paypal for quite a while without any problems. Till I was going to withdraw some of the money I earned. Paypal recalled the withdraw request and limited my account access. They told me it is routine safe scanning. I have compeleted all the steps and been very patient to wait their review. It took 20 days. Then I was informed the appeal was denied. And the worst, all my funds has to be frozen by paypal for 180 days!
It is absolutely cheating! At least they should let me know what my fault is? I wrote several email to paypal. And they always gave me a useless auto-reply. I called them, they always blabla nonsense and ask me to wait, wait, wait.
I am really disappointed and can not find a way out.
That's the truth : Paypal is just perfect unless you met a problem and search for their help... then it turns out to be a torture.
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

perfectdeal88
Community Member
Yes, I have same experience. I am a Chinese seller. I believe paypal has some discriminate against Asia sellers.
I used paypal for quite a while without any problems. Till I was going to withdraw some of the money I earned. Paypal recalled the withdraw request and limited my account access. They told me it is routine safe scanning. I have compeleted all the steps and been very patient to wait their review. It took 20 days. Then I was informed the appeal was denied. And the worst, all my funds has to be frozen by paypal for 180 days!
It is absolutely cheating! At least they should let me know what my fault is? I wrote several email to paypal. And they always gave me a useless auto-reply. I called them, they always blabla nonsense and ask me to wait, wait, wait.
I am really disappointed and can not find a way out.
That's the truth : Paypal is just perfect unless you met a problem and search for their help... then it turns out to be a torture.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply