cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BEWARE SELLERS - PAYPAL ALSO CHEATS ON ITS CUSTOMERS!!

halwawala_in1
Community Member

STRANGE - BUT TRUE !
ITS A WARNING TO SELLERS AT BAAZEE - WHO ACCPET PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL -
ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN BE CHEATED - RESULTING IN MENTAL TORTURE , TESNSIONS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE , LOSS OF SLEEP AND FINANCIAL LOSES TOO - CURTSEY PAYPAL .

TO BE PRECISE , I GIVE YOU MY EXAMPLE - I SOLD AN ITEM WORTH ABOVE us $ 500 AT E-BAY , THE BUYER PAID BY PAY PAL - PAYPAL CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT - EVEN MY REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWL WAS ACCEPTED - AFTER FULL FOUR DAYS OF THE SAID PAYMENT , I SHIPPED THE MATERIALS .

AND LO - THE NEXT DAY PAYPAL INTIMATES THAT IT WAS A FRAUD PAYMENT - AND THE MONEY WHICH HAD BEEN WITHDRAWN BY ME SHOULD BE REDEPOSITED ALONG WITH THEIR FEES/COMMISSION TOO .

LESSON NUMBER ONE - NEVER TRUST SUCH AN ORGANISATION WHICH IS THERE TO COLLECT ITS FEE EVEN AFTER MURDERING THE SELLER FOR THEIR OWN SHORTCOMINGS - TO NAME THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED , THE WITHDRAWL EFFECTED THAT TOO FROM A BUYER WITH AN UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS - WHOSE FAULT - THE SELLERS - YE, YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT. AS PAYPAL IS ABOVE ALL THE RULE AND REGULATIONS .

I CALLED THEM UP IN USA ON MORE THAN THREE OCASSIONS , EACH TIME HAD TO HOLD FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES EACH BEFORE AN OFICER TAKES THE PHONE - WHOSE FAULT THE SELLERS - HE LOOESES RS. 1,200/= MORE IN THE CALLS AND PAYPAL IS ENJOYING THE SCENARIO .

EBAYINDIA - OOOOPS BAZZEE.COM - WILL NOT HEAR AS THEY SAY PAYPAL IS A SEPERATE ENTITY AND THEY CAN NOT BE OF ANY HELP - BUT WHAT I AM GIVEN O UNDERSTAND EBAY AND PAYPAL ARE PARTNERS ( EVEN IN THIS CHEATING AND DUPING THE PUBLIC AT LARGE )

I , WOULD AWAIT A POSITIVE ACTION , BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER THREAD SHORTLY.
GOD BLESS , THE DUPED AND CHEATED SELLERS TILL THEN , ATLEAST .
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

balajicrafts_in1
Community Member
Dear Halwawala !!!

I would love to read your posting unfortunately it was totally in CAPITAL letters and i hate to read everything in capital. it looks like shouting !! !! and i can't torture myself by reading an entire postint in capital

Anyway I am too using paypal for more then 6 months and till date i have excellent experience with them though I am quite aware for fraud buyers and other on paypal and i know its like a hell to get such a fraud dealing on paypal but till date, by blessing of God i have not any frauder there so I am luccky

balajicrafts_in1
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Friend , Yes, you R right , all caps means shuting p but then lets see who haers and who cares . God Bless you for your future trades , but it was my duty to warn the co-sellers and also to raise voice n protest for the unfair behavior being metted out to sincere and honest sellers by paypal , who are interested in their fees and commissions only - let others be condemned and GO TO HEll - from their side. Thks once again. halwawala .
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

anilsahib
Community Member
balajicrafts_in1

Dear,

You have missed the jest of what Halwawala is trying to warn people against, and to be honest if u were the looser u too wud be shouting from roof tops, so cut this crap of not bearing to read all capital listings.

Instead lets all inform the ebay company about this and have them make enquiry into the matter. Even if they are not legal partners they still are morally together in this trade.

Are ebay officials listening, if so, then please come forward with an explanation which might lessen the worries of future and present ebay sellers.

Anil Kumar
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

adilc444
Community Member
Can they really keep your money for no reason??

Damn, someone help me how to remove paypal from my listings. I didn't like what I read at paypalsucks either.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Sir , If my psoting can be of any help to my fellow selers and Indians , I will feel happy , and rest assure , each n every word of my postibe is to be beleived , otherwise I would not have posted it in/on a public forum. God Bless. Halwawala .:-p
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

If someone can guide me on this ..

i am looking to start sellign intertionally.

So can i offer Paisa Pay on Ebay.com

and does Pay Pal also has this charge back problem.

what are the policies of pay pal and whts the diffrence in operations od paisa pay and pay pal.

regards
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co-Merchants, Well this is in regards to the one in a hundred cases that might be possible. Although it's the first one that we have heard. Chargeback from PayPal. Even this is true that as per policy, INDIA is not yet covered under their seller protection program,, but it is evenly unfai to rate the Company : PayPal, who is effecting billions of Dollar in Transactions. Frauds are every where.

Just to also indicate another c0merchant who posted a reply here in this cafe posting, that any new account registeration on PayPal involves a VERIFICATION PROCESS , where the Transaction of 1.95 USD is billed on the customer's card and then an EXPANDED USER no. can be obtained to make your account VERIFIED. So, a verified account would be the best choise to recieve payments. Secondly, all Non - US accounts are non - verified, but then even their paying limits are less. So, if there is a High Transaction involved, they have to get their account verified. juts like we did.

You also get RATINGS on PAYPAL accounts, on each UNIQUE SUCCESSFULL TRANSACTIONS.

We have been using PayPal for 1 quarter now, and have smooth Transactions, for over $ 10,000 USD. So, do not Worry Co-Merchants, a little bit of risk, some common sence, good research and procedures will definitely help you recieve quick and faster payments in USD.

The Cyberwiz
Tarun
Anmol Kreations
Anmol Sparkys
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

carolineguenette7878
Community Member
i'm a canadian and I have a verified paypal account and my adress are confirmed!

It's not only US!

I hightly prefered pay with my paypal account because I'm a seller on ebay.com and I have fund in my account.

I buy on ebay.in for wholesale lot and It's great! I need more plus size supplier and I buy from around the world and I always pay with paypal.

TT, western union are absolutly not safe for me and I dont trade with india seller if they only take TT or check...it's to bad because I see a lot of great item...

I got order from singapore, hong kong, india, usa and canada...never got trouble
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
Dear Fellow e-Bayers ,

I would agree to some of your view points and add - We Indians are more hard working and may be more commited to some and certain causes - while the other part of the world may Not be .

I had posted a Thread - Paypal even cheats its customers - and believe me Paypal had cheated all my faith , beleifs and trust - apart from hard earned MONEY - making me loose approximately Rs. 30,000/= in just a second and making itself richer bt this amount + itc commission etc. et al . AND NO BODY CARED - NOT EVEN ITS GODFATHER - THE EBAY.COM - OR ITS STEP SON/DAUGHTER - ebay.in , since all the people there are getting their money - earned or otherwise too - SO LET THE POOR SELLER GO TO HELL .

I am not here to ofdend anyone - but this is the Truth and the Fact of the Day .

lets see how sincere and commited to the cause of genuine frievances is the new team - I wish them Luck and God's Blessings .

Sincerely - as always - halwawala_in1 ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 10 of 24
latest reply