cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me received unfair feedback from buyer without any reason

haryana_sale
Community Member
sir i have received the unfair feedback regarding item no Need for Speed Most Wanted NFS PC Game
220348716173 which was sold on 29 jan 2009 which was origianl game of ea.which was deliverd to buyer on 31 jan 2009 but after 17 days buyer left comment the game is pirated and not working.then i contact him through eamil and ebay also and offer full refund.then he take the refund thorugh online money transfer of icici.when i asked to revise the feedback then give me no reply. when i tried to contact him on his cell no.which out of reach or it fake cell no.i have also mail to him but no reply.what shuold i do.i don`t want- ve ffedback without any reason.please help me.there is any other solution.:-(
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

usedstuff2009
Community Member
So you want to say that you sold original game worth Rs 799/- for Rs 75/- ,
who are you trying to fool ?
You are selling pirated games , do you know its illigal, and you can be jailed for that.

and you have guts to say that that feedback is unfair.

You should be suspended.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

haryana_sale
Community Member
no sir i have sold original game which i don`t want.i want to sale that game at low price to attract to custmor towards my shop.i am not bearing loss on that game because it was gifted by somebody.i am selling the items on ebay from last one year but i have never received - feedback like this.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi haryana_sale,

These things happen, not to worry. As you are a new seller, I suggest you to put original images of the product taken from your Digital Camera / Mobile Phone. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

haryana_sale
Community Member
ok sir thanks for your support.
Message 5 of 5